Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am calling out Freedom..."LETS GO FREEDOM"!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am calling out Freedom..."LETS GO FREEDOM"!!!!

Last edited by Larry the boss; 09-03-2016, 06:04 PM.

Lets go chump.....

Comment

Larry, you can't call anyone out. They're afraid of you. You're like Paul Williams when he was tearing through the welterweight ranks. No one stands a chance.

Comment

Larry vs Freedom co-main event.

Comment

Damn, at the his rate, Larry going to call out the entire nation of Canada to catch the fade.

Comment

Lol @ that t-shirt

Comment

Freedom., where you at? What do you have to say

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Damn, at the his rate, Larry going to call out the entire nation of Canada to catch the fade.
                Canada's worst enemy:

Comment

I'll be there.

I'll be sitting in the good seats near the ring, I imagine you'll be far back in the cheapest seats.

You are a lot bigger, but I'm stocky and strong. I know you made this thread because I posted I'm 5'9" earlier today.

I'm cured now of the serious health problem I had, thanks to the amazing new drugs of a clinical trial I was on early this year. My muscle and strength is coming back nicely, I have a huge appetite these days.

I'll be ready. We shouldn't do it in the venue, because I'll be banned from returning to the USA if I'm charged, and you have a record that could land you back in prison.

We should find somewhere outside after the Kovalev-Ward fight where no one else can see us and settle our score once and for all!
                  Last edited by The Hammer; 09-03-2016, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    I'll be there.

I'll be sitting in the good seats near the ring, I imagine you'll be far back in the cheapest seats.

You are a lot bigger, but I'm strong and stocky. I know you made this thread because I posted I'm 5'9" earlier today.

I'm cured now of the serious health problem I had, thanks to the amazing new drugs of a clinical trial I was on early this year. My muscle and strength is coming back nicely, I have a huge appetite these days.

I'll be ready. We shouldn't do it in the venue, because I'll be banned from returning to the USA if I'm charged, and you have a record that could land you back in prison.

We'll should find somewhere outside after the Kovalev-Ward fight where no one else can see us and settle our score once and for all!
                    El-blanco, take notes. This is how it's done.

Comment

Working...
                    X