Sup bros

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    Im down with that

Slow punchers like glovkin can hit harder because they are transferring more weight, thats why they feel heavy handed, they are heavier shots.

A guy like Tim Bradley is a much faster puncher than GGG but he is only transferring a small fraction of his body weight, which is why they do no damage, and "feel light"

Speed is twice as important as weight in power but if you use so little weight, the extra speed isn't multiplying barely anything so it doesn't make up for the lack of weight transferred

Some guys hit heavy and fast and there are 2 versions of this type, but thats not for you to know.

You wont hear this from anyone else, because its solely from me, most people parrot information, few figure out new information, because that takes intelligence, rather than memory function.

I may kidnap you and make you partake of pvssy without borders. After a week with me, you will be a pipe layer.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I may kidnap you and make you partake of pvssy without borders. After a week with me, you will be a pipe layer.
      lel

Comment

lel

I took my buddy to Mexico a few years back, Tijuana and Baja, he tore up all kinds of azz. He was c0vk drained when we drove back to LA! Great times.

Comment

yea tried it, promotes relaxation, tensing on impact, and use of the bodyweight, basically we instinctively mess our own power up by subtly tensing/using arms etc ie they arnt 100% turned off, and doing the push against the wall exhausts the muscles so they are closer to 100% off, then suddenly more of your heavy body gets into the punch and you hit harder, also theres more speed too, and it primes you to tense at impact because thats what youve been doing

You suck champ, nothing advanced, all basic crap, why are you so up yourself, at least what I know is advanced.

Tell me something really really advanced so I will know if you are legit or not or stop wasting my time, can just be a little snippet, and u can msg me if u dont want to spread it around. I sense this is the best youve got.

Man I cant wait to my slow ass body responds and fulfills my intellectual ideas
          Last edited by AlexKid; 09-02-2016, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Ill have to try it, pretty sure it promotes relaxation and using the body weight, but will have to try it 1st you certainly are not an expert and shouldnt talk as if you are
            Ill tell u right here. But not everyvthing

Its not just one thing. Its multiple things.

Heres one

Yes genetics. There are naturals.

Tap your head with your palm at some speed Sorta makes your brain rattle.

Now grab a water melon and much more slowly tap ur head the same.

Your head is knocked out of place and ur slightly rocked by it. It is felt.

Its much bigger and weighs more.

Guys like ggg are so strong.

How was it that george foreman was lifting men off their feet and koing them.

He ws slow as shyt.

Pause it exactly when marcian knocks out walcott or any julian jackson one punch kos.

Their arm and fists are so strongly connected with the rest of the body. Its not an arm punch. Its tge whole body. Like a lever punching.

Example..

Carrying your school bag was eaiser with ur right hand than ur left ( if ur right handed )

Because all the muscles u used grouped together and worked as one ..making it eaiser. They all stuck together.

Look at the way hagler punches. His body is SOLID.

He will punch through a wall.

Same with ggg.

Pause when bradley punches. His arm takes the opposing force and is pushed back. Same with malinaggi.

Now look at naseem. Look at julian jackson and george foreman.

Its like a train is bumping into a car left on tge tracks.

It takes it with it.

The reason is leverage and body mechanics.

The boxers head vs their whole right side of the punchers body

Julian jacksons hand suffers NO opposing force...it hits and remaibs in the position. The other boxers head moves.

How did him and marciano...benn...mclellan get so strong?

Literally punching heavy bags...very very heavy bags for Hours a day. Training tgeir bodies to be sledgehammers.

To have all the bodie muscles work as one!

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              Ill tell u right here. But not everyvthing

Its not just one thing. Its multiple things.

Heres one

Yes genetics. There are naturals.

Tap your head with your palm at some speed Sorta makes your brain rattle.

Now grab a water melon and much more slowly tap ur head the same.

Your head is knocked out of place and ur slightly rocked by it. It is felt.

Its much bigger and weighs more.

Guys like ggg are so strong.

How was it that george foreman was lifting men off their feet and koing them.

He ws slow as shyt.

Pause it exactly when marcian knocks out walcott or any julian jackson one punch kos.

Their arm and fists are so strongly connected with the rest of the body. Its not an arm punch. Its tge whole body. Like a lever punching.

Example..

Carrying your school bag was eaiser with ur right hand than ur left ( if ur right handed )

Because all the muscles u used grouped together and worked as one ..making it eaiser. They all stuck together.

Look at the way hagler punches. His body is SOLID.

He will punch through a wall.

Same with ggg.

Pause when bradley punches. His arm takes the opposing force and is pushed back. Same with malinaggi.

Now look at naseem. Look at julian jackson and george foreman.

Its like a train is bumping into a car left on tge tracks.

It takes it with it.

The reason is leverage and body mechanics.

The boxers head vs their whole right side of the punchers body

Julian jacksons hand suffers NO opposing force...it hits and remaibs in the position. The other boxers head moves.

How did him and marciano...benn...mclellan get so strong?

Literally punching heavy bags...very very heavy bags for Hours a day. Training tgeir bodies to be sledgehammers.

To have all the bodie muscles work as one!
              Yes more strength usually = more speed, so long as you dont train with the intention of moving slowly, wow you suck, everyone knows that, I mistook you for being advanced enough to hear out, I was wrong

I see and isometric strength helps you transfer force more efficiently, hitting a super heavy bag, builds a ton of the isometric strength for at impact, problem is that may not be the optimal thing to do at impact
              Last edited by AlexKid; 09-02-2016, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Yes more strength usually = more speed, so long as you dont train with the intention of moving slowly, wow you suck, everyone knows that, I mistook you for being advanced enough to hear out, I was wrong
                Its not about speed. Re-read.

Didnt i say george foreman ws slow as fcuk?

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  Its not about speed. Re-read.

Didnt i say george foreman ws slow as fcuk?
                  Ok isometric strength at impact as a whole = very efficient transfer of power and less back.

Ok you do know some advanced stuff. You have been approved.
                  Last edited by AlexKid; 09-02-2016, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Whats going to be more of an impact? Being hit by 3kg or being hit by 12kg?

How is the difference felt?

Its the muscles involved in the punch.

If u get hit with a log...it will kill you because it will not bend and can sustain the opposing force that your body will emit upon impact.

Where as if u get hit with something simmilar that has a hinge in there that will absorb or dissipate the force you emit...it will hurt less.

Comment

And compare this to boxers whom are punchers and not punchers.

Also...have u noticed that alot of former wrestlers pack a very good punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X