Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girlfriend Into Weird Sex?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Girlfriend Into Weird Sex?

Recently my girlfriend came out to me and told me that she has a weird fetish, and I don't know what to do.

She said she is into BDSM and likes to be dominated. You know tied up, walked like a dog, spanked etc. She even surprised me for my birthday and bought a whole bunch of toys and outfits she could use so I could "play" w/ her

But I got mad and told her no. The problem is that I it goes against my deeply held beliefs. I believe that all Women are equal and should be treated with Respect. I am a strong Feminist and proud of it, and I thought she was too. How can I engage in such demeaning acts, even if she gets off on it. And I'm not even sure about that...I don't think many women if any get off on domination.

I think her fetish is just a product of the Patriarchy, and I'd feel like an ******* if I did it w/ her. What should I do? I like this girl and want to do right by her. I was thinking of posting on one of those BDSM forums and finding another "dom" who might want to work with her, so I don't have to.

Do you guys think that's a good idea? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Publius View Post
      Recently my girlfriend came out to me and told me that she has a weird fetish, and I don't know what to do.

She said she is into BDSM and likes to be dominated. You know tied up, walked like a dog, spanked etc. She even surprised me for my birthday and bought a whole bunch of toys and outfits she could use so I could "play" w/ her

But I got mad and told her no. The problem is that I it goes against my deeply held beliefs. I believe that all Women are equal and should be treated with Respect. I am a strong Feminist and proud of it, and I thought she was too. How can I engage in such demeaning acts, even if she gets off on it. And I'm not even sure about that...I don't think many women if any get off on domination.

I think her fetish is just a product of the Patriarchy, and I'd feel like an ******* if I did it w/ her. What should I do? I like this girl and want to do right by her. I was thinking of posting on one of those BDSM forums and finding another "dom" who might want to work with her, so I don't have to.

No! Do what she asks. Or shell get someone else to. And bringing another party in will just further fk sht up.

Just think of it as acting and have a good time...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          No! Do what she asks. Or shell get someone else to. And bringing another party in will just further fk sht up.

Just think of it as acting and have a good time...
          I just Worry that this type of sex is too "male" focused. I always try and make sure to pleasure Her first but this feels like she is trying to do something for me instead

I was thinking we could go to a therapist to cure her of her ideas, no woman should be into this type of sex

Comment

B- trolling

Comment

I just Worry that this type of sex is too "male" focused. I always try and make sure to pleasure Her first but this feels like she is trying to do something for me instead

I was thinking we could go to a therapist to cure her of her ideas, no woman should be into this type of sex
              TRU it is a lil...Different. who knows once she tries it that might even get it out of her system. But im serious about treating it like acting or role-playing. Just pretend your making some crazy film and role with it. Even try to be a lil silly and make up some corny lines/jokes. Ppl have some messed up fantasies at times and just need to get it out of their system. Give it a few times and then reevaluate what works or isn't working and then try to cut those out of your script lol.

Comment

Tie her up & fist fuk her ��

Comment

loool what a raging liberal f*g

Comment

Marry her.

Comment

Working...
                    X