Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colin Kapernick Refuses to Stand for the National Anthem Over Treatment of Minorities

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F*** Colin Kapernick , and all celebrities promoting a race war , shoutout to Kevin Hard & Joey badass

Violence is not the answer....Sincerely K.Hart

A photo posted by Kevin Hart (@kevinhart4real) on

Comment

• Originally posted by Enayze View Post
      I'm portraying them as being much better off than the impoverished truly discriminated against black folk. And this is absolutely their way of showing off.

You're reading comprehension is as$ so let me help you out. When you look like Jesse Williams or kap you are way less likely to be discriminated against than if you look like young thug. Everyone faces some sort of discrimination at one point, but I'd bet money that these two face a whole lot less than most.

Aside from what? actual statistics. No not every single black NFL player came out of poverty, but majority clearly did.
      Your comprehension on being black in America is non existent so let me make this more clear for you:

You said they came from affluent backgrounds which is a lie.

Neither Williams or Kaepernick claimed they are only talking to "poor black people." That's as ridiculous as people claiming Obama is not viewed as black.

Neither Kaepernick Jesse Williams are viewed as white men in this country. So they are not exempt from racism just because your narrow mind believes only the lil Wayne types or impoverished experience racism. That's embarrassingly stupid.

You're entirely clueless when it comes to racism from a black persons perspective and its clear from your ignorant responses. You're in no position to speak about what either has experienced or their motives. You would be wise to stop pretending like you are.
      Last edited by joseph5620; 08-28-2016, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• Minorities treat other minorities worse than white people. People just looking for an excuse to let their real feelings come out and hate on white people.

Comment

• Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
          Why would he do it during the week when he can do it on TV and make more of a statement? If the racists don't like people of color they can go to Russia where being a bigot is the norm. America was built as one great giant melting pot of all races.
          Bull****.

What the Founders *Really* Thought About Race

http://www.radixjournal.com/the-red-...ght-about-race

Thomas Jefferson’s views were typical of his generation. Despite what he wrote in the Declaration, he did not think Blacks were equal to Whites, noting that “in general, their existence appears to participate more of sensation than reflection.”[4] He hoped slavery would be abolished some day, but “when freed, he [the Negro] is to be removed beyond the reach of mixture.”[5] Jefferson also expected whites eventually to displace all of the Indians of the New World. The United States, he wrote, was to be “the nest from which all America, North and South, is to be peopled,”[6] and the hemisphere was to be entirely European: “… nor can we contemplate with satisfaction either blot or mixture on that surface.”[7]

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            Your comprehension on being black in America is non existent so let me make this more clear for you:
            Being black in America is a lot better than being black in any other part of the world. Im not going to entertain you playing the victim game. Grow up and more importantly man up. I also hope you're not one of those cucky white liberals, or this would be beyond pathetic.

Neither Kaepernick Jesse Williams are viewed as white men in this country. So they are not exempt from racism just because your narrow mind believes only the lil Wayne types or impoverished experience racism. That's embarrassingly stupid.
            What is embarrassingly stupid is you really thinking that they face some sort of 1950's racism. You are living in a tremendous victim bubble, but hey whatever makes you justify your failures, obviously evil white men's fault.

You're entirely clueless when it comes to racism from a black persons perspective and its clear from your ignorant responses. You're in no position to speak about what either has experienced or their motives. You would be wise to stop pretending like you are.
            I have a strange feeling you're a white guy, am I correct?

Comment

• He's a pathetic hypocrite. Wasn't he recently fined for calling another player the "N-word"?

SEE IT: NFL fines Niners QB Colin Kaepernick for racial slur: report

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1947995

San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick was fined $11,000 by the NFL this week for allegedly using a racial slur in a 28-20 loss against the Chicago Bears on Sept. 14, according to Fox Sports reporter Jay Glazer.

Kaepernick denied he said anything racist when he and Bears defensive end Lamarr Houston exchanged words after he gave up a fourth quarter interception in the Week 2 loss. Kaepernick, who signed a $126 million extension during the off-season, was intercepted three times.

“I didn’t say anything,” Kaepernick told reporters, adding he would appeal the fine. But reports say Kaepernick used the "N" word.

Houston also claims he didn’t hear anything out of line, but Kaepernick was flagged by ref Laird Hayes for unsportsmanlike conduct on the play. The league did not specify what racial slur Kaepernick allegedly used.

"Colin says he didn't say anything, this person says what they say and somebody else heard something else," 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh told Fox Sports. "I don't have a stance. You can only imagine. I don't have a stance because I don't know, I didn't hear it. Colin's always been truthful 100 percent of the time."

The 49ers fell to 1-2 after a 23-14 loss to division rival Arizona Sunday.

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell made his first appearance in public in two weeks when he was spotted at the Texans-Giants game Sunday at MetLife Stadium. He’s been under siege since a slew of players – Ray Rice, Adrian Peterson, Greg Hardy and Jonathan Dwyer – were suspended for various abuse incidents.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                If you can't make it as a black person in America you can't make it as anyone anywhere. Period. Doesn't get any easier. Nowhere else does anyone get as much assistance and special treatment.
                I wouldn't go that far. Oy Vey. Every person has their own set of circumstances and some blacks are born in a better position than some whites. Take Obama's kids for example.

Comment

• Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                  He can say whatever the **** he wants. Hes an american. Its what we do. You got a problem see me in the ****ing dome *******
                  Two men enter, one man leaves.

Comment

• This is who raised you to allow you to make millions of dollars to play a game.

Not BLM...
                    Not MSNBC...
                    Not Jesse Jackson...
                    Not Al Sharpton....
                    Not that AIDS infested paid protester Deray Mckesson...

Krapernick is THE LAST PERSON IN THE WORLD to be pulling the race card.

YOU WOULDNT BE WHERE YOU ARE IF IT WASNT FOR YOUR WHITE PARENTS.

White people is not your enemy black people.

Its your own kind that's killing you in record rates, not police officers.

ITS YOUR MEN WHO IMPREGNATE WOMEN AND JUST LEAVE....

This guy did not experience no god damn racism until he went to social media (lmfaooooo at addix dumb ass)

He had white parents who made sure he had everything he ever needed to succeed in THIS SYSTEM.

WHICH IS WHAT HE IS DOING BY PLAYING IN THE NFL.

You come off ass a complete dishonest grandstanding fraud like jesse williams when you complain about SYSTEM OPPRESSION while playing a game little kids play for 12 million dollars this year.

This isnt about "fighting the system"

This is about one of two things:

1. a nefarious and hilarious attempt to GTFO out of SF due to unstable debartolo family by trolling race relations. there has been reports that both sides have had conflict over the course of his stay there.

2. he actually believes this stupid ignorant crap, and he's trying to get attention for two subset reasons:

-some repressed subconscious attempt to forgive his father who abandoned him or

-he's just a conceited tw@t looking for attention.

This isnt about fighting the system....

a system that has allowed him to be raised by his white parents, go to college, and play pro football.

give me a freaking break.

This is either an attempt to GTFO out of sf, or just a totally ignorant individual pandering to social causes he never was a part of growing up so he's making up for it now.

YOU

ARE

NOT

FOOLING

ME.

Buster.

Comment

• You guys are still arguing over fcking Colin Kaepernick?

Who gives a ****. Move on..

Comment

Working...
                      X