Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colin Kapernick Refuses to Stand for the National Anthem Over Treatment of Minorities

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seriously don't know how you can have pride in a country that has committed and is currently committing as many crimes against humanity as the United States.

Comment

I don't blame him.

We outchea dyin n shiet

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
        Yea I can guarantee that him not standing during the national anthem is not going to hurt him in FA. His poor on field performances on the other hand definitely will.

Ali wasn't willing to go to war and he knew the price that he was going to pay for doing that. He wasn't able to box for 4 years.

These guys are a joke compared to him. Collect a million dollar check and then speak out on racism and oppression.

Wanna make a statement? How about sit out the whole year and give your check back and start protesting.

Athletes have the platform and audience to make a difference. Who cares how much he makes, if you're not gonna listen to a star athlete you're not gonna listen to a regular person who's going through it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
          I don't blame him.

We outchea dyin n shiet

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            stop talking out of your ass. Where is his hatred for white people? You sound like an idiot
            HAHAHA just stop, a lot of blacks hate white people, you can even find over a thousand videos of different pro blacks hating whites. come on dude just stop

Comment

I wish Adolf was still around El-blanco

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                HAHAHA just stop, a lot of blacks hate white people, you can even find over a thousand videos of different pro blacks hating whites. come on dude just stop
                Did I ever say black don't hate whites?

Wtf does that have to do with you saying Colin ward keys etc hate their white side? Absolutely nothing cause like I said, you pulled that out of your ass

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
                  I seriously don't know how you can have pride in a country that has committed and is currently committing as many crimes against humanity as the United States.

Most people don't care they just follow blindly until something hits close to home then they'll wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
                    I'm pretty young and experienced racism regularly. I can't speak for anyone else but don't act like it doesn't exist.
                    Examples please

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      Did I ever say black don't hate whites?

Wtf does that have to do with you saying Colin ward keys etc hate their white side? Absolutely nothing cause like I said, you pulled that out of your ass
                      That's what he does he's dumb af.

Comment

Working...
                      X