No announcement yet.

This Cara Delevingne then...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Cara Delevingne then...

I've noticed her a bit lately, and for some reason she's started to put wind in my pipe.

A very odd-looking girl, she's got the kind of face that reminds me of a cat with down syndrome.

But while unusual looking, she also has that really ****y "you're like the smell of a turd under my nose" expression. She looks so snidey and up herself. In fact, she seems like the sort of girl to look at your newborn baby son and then deliberately step on his balls and go "he asked for it." The kind of girl who'd work for free in a vets just so she could watch all the animals getting their nuts cut off and fantasise about it.

What's weird there is that even her lisp seems to have a lisp... it's like she's got Mike Tyson living in her mouth.

I think I'd like to be a woman, in an all-women's prison with Cara. Every night she'd slap me around and finger fuck me.

Comment

She is not pretty, seriously they have to really doll her up and get her on a water diet before movie shoots and press junkets so her face isnt bloated, but I seen her before and couldn't believe she was a model she will not age well and she has a horrible attitude problem

This is how she actually looks when not on a calorie restrictive diet.

Comment

I still remember when she was making out with Michelle Rodriguez at the Knicks game and Miguel Cotto was sitting right next to her looking uncomfortable

Comment

Cotto should pulled that legendary snake out and dickslapped both of those ****s

Comment

I think she's good looking.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              She is not pretty, seriously they have to really doll her up and get her on a water diet before movie shoots and press junkets so her face isnt bloated, but I seen her before and couldn't believe she was a model she will not age well and she has a horrible attitude problem

This is how she actually looks when not on a calorie restrictive diet.

B*tch looks like Eddie Munster.

Pass.

Comment

LOL cotto looks uncomfortable as hell

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

Pass.
                  In the first two she's pulling a face, and I don't have an issue with the third.

But... Eddie Munster. Now you've said it, I can't un-see it.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

Pass.

THAT's who that b1tch looks like...i couldnt put a finger on it

Comment

Working...
                    X