No announcement yet.

This Cara Delevingne then...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
    Anybody who says they wouldn't bang this girl, I would have to seriously doubt their heterosexuality.

@Anorak and hectari, we already know why they don't like her because their gayness isn't in question.
    Originally posted by hectari View Post
    of course you would bang her you are a filipino thai dwarf lol you will take what you can get.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      No one is saying she's not bangable, she's just not this rare beauty the media and her gay ass fans are trying to make her out to be, that's all.
      I rarely agree with you but this is exactly right.

Comment

I gotta be honest, she's got more hair above her eyes than I've got over my entire body.

Comment

No one is saying she's not bangable, she's just not this rare beauty the media and her gay ass fans are trying to make her out to be, that's all.
          She's has a unique look, when are people going to understand top models aren't about convential beauty if it was her suicide squad costar margot robbie would be a top supermodel.

It's about being striking on camera which cara is

Comment

Well she's from a very rich socialite family and her godfather was the chairman of the company that own Vogue and lots of other magazines etc.

So if you ever wondered how she got into modelling, there is your answer.

Comment

Man those 2 liberals in your gif trigger the hell out of me.

Comment

When it comes to *****, i'm a simple dude

I only have 3 categories: ****able, Not ****able, and Wifey.

Comment

Times like that is when I have to have conversation with my white friends about why women like this are found attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Times like that is when I have to have conversation with my white friends about why women like this are found attractive.
                    Not all whitey's find her attractive. She's the type of chick I would be uncomfortable just being around. Just like Cotto was.

Comment

Usually I find lesbo action to be kind of hot but that drunken spectacle by Delevingne and Michelle Rodriguez was cringe inducing.

Cotto wanted to be the hell out of there and I don't blame him.

Comment

Working...
                      X