• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                See, I don't know why people are up in arms about a Straight Pride Parade, at least straight dudes wouldn't be dressed provocatively like this with their junk hanging out.

A couple of weeks ago there was the gay pride parade, and one of my wife's friend (who turned lesbo after her divorce) was going to go and asked my wife to watch her kid.

So I told my wife, "why can't she take him to the gay PP?

Her answer: "Well it's really not for kids"
                Me: "Why not?"
                her: "There'll be drinking and smoking"
                me: It'll be outside, smoke won't get near him, plus, I drink here at home with him around"
                her: "well it just isn't for kids ok"
                me: "It's because those freaks dress all provocative with their junk hanging out, right?"
                Her: "yes"

All this talk about fags wanting to be inclusive, that it's ok for kids to do this and that and then dress like freaks and have their stuff showing? And I'm sure there's worse than this picture.

Sorry to get off topic, but it irritates me how h0mos and the media want everyone to think these weirdos are the norm, and having a thing like a straight pride parade is deemed evil.
                Last edited by Death_Adder; 06-24-2019, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• Woman takes 40 years off of mans life in an instant

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                    See, I don't know why people are up in arms about a Straight Pride Parade, at least straight dudes wouldn't be dressed provocatively like this with their junk hanging out.

A couple of weeks ago there was the gay pride parade, and one of my wife's friend (who turned lesbo after her divorce) was going to go and asked my wife to watch her kid.

So I told my wife, "why can't she take him to the gay PP?

Her answer: "Well it's really not for kids"
                    Me: "Why not?"
                    her: "There'll be drinking and smoking"
                    me: It'll be outside, smoke won't get near him, plus, I drink here at home with him around"
                    her: "well it just isn't for kids ok"
                    me: "It's because those freaks dress all provocative with their junk hanging out, right?"
                    Her: "yes"

All this talk about fags wanting to be inclusive, that it's ok for kids to do this and that and then dress like freaks and have their stuff showing? And I'm sure there's worse than this picture.

Sorry to get off topic, but it irritates me how h0mos and the media want everyone to think these weirdos are the norm, and having a thing like a straight pride parade is deemed evil.
                    I was at NYC Pride a few years back (went to the Dyke March aswell), and I found it strange to see families with their young children waving and cheering on while the most lewd and pr0nographic sights were happening. Trans people with everything out, dudes in chaps simulating sex acts, gimp-suits, t1t$ everywhere (real and fake), BDSM, handing out lollipops and condoms to everyone, just all-out degeneracy basically... I was just left wondering, like, what are we doing here exactly?

Comment

• Does look like it could be his hair

Comment

Working...
                      X