Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mongolian wrestler gets 1 penalty point for celebrating win and gets bronze taken awa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Mongolian wrestler gets 1 penalty point for celebrating win and gets bronze taken awa

Mongolian Lives Matter

Comment

Olympics is a joke, so they took the medal away cause he celebrated early come on man wtf is that. If I were the other guy I wouldn't even accept that medal, Id rather win it then be handed it because of some guy being penalized fro celebrating.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Olympics is a joke, so they took the medal away cause he celebrated early come on man wtf is that. If I were the other guy I wouldn't even accept that medal, Id rather win it then be handed it because of some guy being penalized fro celebrating.
        i know nothing about wrestling but apparently you can't do that or something like that, like you can't avoid contact or something

Comment

look out Uzbekhestan.....here come the Mongolians across the steppes.....going to f you UP!

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            look out Uzbekhestan.....here come the Mongolians across the steppes.....going to f you UP!
            Haha!

That was kind of f.ed up. Mongolian wrestler took it like a man in the end and congratulated other dude.

Comment

It looked like a one point match and he started running and celebrating, taking away the other guy's chance beside being classless. I don't mind him losing because of that.

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...man-loses.html

lmfao, the mongolian coach went crazy

****ing awesome

Comment

Not 1 point actually 2 points were given to the Uzbek wrestler at the end..

What a f***ing joke ..

Comment

Saw this on the news earlier. They took of their pants too

Comment

Working...
                    X