Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald might backtrack on deporting illegals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump's ideas about dealing with illegals have always been ridiculous. "Deport them all and then they can come back."

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
      And it turns out i was right:

Exclusive – RNC Official at Trump’s Hispanic Meeting Debunks False BuzzFeed, Univision Reports that Donald Succumbed to Amnesty Activists

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...-open-amnesty/
      Man cliton's evil minions poosy was getting wet
      U just pawned their hopes big time

Comment

I doubt he will really back track, his campaign is run by breibart.

They are a front of white supremist conspiracy theorist.

Why do you think trump and all the right wing websites keep pushing these loony toon conspiracies?

Racism And conspiracy theories is what the right wing thrives on these days. When you have nothing real to sell, I guess you need to pray on peoples stupidity and racism.

Comment

haha we were burned by Brexit, now you guys get Trumped

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            I doubt he will really back track, his campaign is run by breibart.

They are a front of white supremist conspiracy theorist.

Why do you think trump and all the right wing websites keep pushing these loony toon conspiracies?

Racism And conspiracy theories is what the right wing thrives on these days. When you have nothing real to sell, I guess you need to pray on peoples stupidity and racism.
            Left wing nuts belief is when someone is being patroitic their racist

Stay blinded by Zoros cam b!tch

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post

When you have nothing real to sell, I guess you need to pray on peoples stupidity and racism.
              Says the guy who doesn't know the difference between an annual deficit and the national debt. "But I posted factcheck... that means I'm right doe!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                Base on whats how terrorists infested europe is right now id feel proud for the brexit

Comment

Originally posted by One_Tycoon View Post
                  Says the guy who doesn't know the difference between an annual deficit and the national debt. "But I posted factcheck... that means I'm right doe!!!"
                  Aren't you the loser who wouldn't shut up about that creepy pedophile fake tough guy, Ted Cruz?

Thats like being a Billy Dib fan, fck out of here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                    Average house in the UK has dropped 30 THOUSAND dollars already. That economy is tanking quick.

They let their version of Donald Trump lead them and it has gotten them no where good.

Comment

Working...
                    X