Donald might backtrack on deporting illegals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Donald might backtrack on deporting illegals

if this is true. You've all been conned

********** presidential nominee Donald ***** plans to present an immigration plan in Colorado Thursday that will include legalizing millions of undocumented immigrants, according to three people present at a meeting the candidate attended Saturday with Hispanic leaders at ***** Tower in New York.

"I really liked that ***** acknowledged that there is a big problem with the 11 million [undocumented] people who are here, and that deporting them is neither possible nor humane,” said Jacob Monty, a Texas immigration lawyer who attended the meeting.

“The candidate also said he would announce a way to give them [legal] status that wouldn't be citizenship but would allow them to be here without fear of deportation." said Monty, adding that ***** told the group that he planned to announce the plan this week.

DoubleLeftH00k

bigjavi973

where are you

on second thought you can stay

Comment

I like *****...he's a bit nutty but he says what's in his head without thinking of the consequences, as controversial as they may sound.

I don't know much about politics or what not, but like some have said, undocumented(most are mexican) are the backbone of the U.S.A, we latinos do all the work no one else wants to for peanuts

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        DoubleLeftH00k

bigjavi973

where are you

on second thought you can stay
        There is about over a million illegals here right now
        Im saying build that wall kick the bad ones...
        Lets be realistic
        Sending all of them out is inhumane specially those that have kids that are citizens

My only problem with immigration is the refugees from syra as long as he does not change his stance on that im still on the train

Atleast our mexican neighbor does not go "ala snackbar!"

***** ***** *****!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          Lets be realistic
          Sending all of them out is inhumane specially those that have kids that are citizens

My only problem with immigration is the refugees from syra as long as he does not change his stance on that im still on the train

***** ***** *****!!!!!
          This post is the type the Sterling account would post. The Sterling account can be nutty at times but it's more calmer and reasonable than the Double account.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            Lets be realistic

***** ***** *****!!!!!
            quoting for when he allows more refugees.. i mean he already changed how he talks about keeping out ******s too though

AddiX

Comment

This is a huuuuuge pivot for The Donald. The Tea Party has been howling for years "No Amnesty" and now he's offering amnesty?

He's going to lose some support on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                This is a huuuuuge pivot for The Donald. The Tea Party has been howling for years "No Amnesty" and now he's offering amnesty?

He's going to lose some support on this one.
                Is definitely a risky move
                And depends on how he will announce his stance will upset a lot

But hey dont u guys think those supporters will vote cliton
                Hahaha 99.99% of ***** supporter hate crooked cliton from head to toe

Comment

This might be false reporting or at the very least misleading as the media has been doing it with *****.

We'll just have to see what comes out of his own mouth.

But if it is true, I heard he has hired top Pollsters and they must think that it will generate more votes.

Comment

And it turns out i was right:

Exclusive – RNC Official at *****’s Hispanic Meeting Debunks False BuzzFeed, Univision Reports that Donald Succumbed to Amnesty Activists

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...-open-amnesty/

Comment

Working...
                    X