Clear All

No one is telling the truth in here.

and I am aborigine.

Comment

As black as a panther.

Comment

I come from deepest darkest africa

Comment

Sephardic Jew, both parents. With some other stuff thrown in.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Sephardic Jew, both parents. With some other stuff thrown in.
            I guess you're a zionist, then? Who supports stealing other people's lands?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              ^^^
              Ladies and Gents, I present to you Tago Nang Tago, Chollo Vista, Nubianpiye, Omowale tribe, and various other alts
              Hahahahahahahahaha. Bwahahahahahahaha!

Beast isn't those Alts.

You are crazy!!! Jhonny says what up. He posted a few picture in my profile. More coming.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
                I guess you're a zionist, then? Who supports stealing other people's lands?
                NOT at all. I have repeatedly condemned Israel for the things it has done, and continues to do.

Netanyahu & others need to be taken to The Hague, and when found guilty publicly hung for the crimes they have and are still committing.

Zionist's are not real Jews. They look like white guys to me.

Crypto-Judaism is the secret adherence to Judaism while publicly professing to be of another faith; practitioners are referred to as "crypto-Jews" (origin from Greek kryptos - κρυπτός, 'hidden'). The term crypto-Jew is also used to describe descendants of Jews who maintain some Jewish traditions of their ancestors while publicly adhering to other faiths.

The term is especially applied historically to European Jews who—outwardly or forcedly—professed Catholicism,[1][2][3][4][5] who were also known as Anusim or Marrano. The phenomenon is especially associated with renaissance Spain, following the June 6, 1391, Anti-Jewish pogroms and the expulsion of the Jews in 1492 unless they converted.[6] Later under its Blood Purity Laws, Spain restricted explorers and settlers in the New World to "Old Christians" of three generations or more.
                Last edited by Zaroku; 08-18-2016, 07:07 AM.

Comment

I've traced my family roots back to the late 18th century....everyone up to that point were from Calabria (southern tip of Italy). Mostly from the same town. Lots of inbreeding, I suppose.

I've had my DNA evaluated by three separate companies, and I have a mixture of nearly all Mediterranean and Middle Eastern countries, which isn't shocking since Calabria had been invaded by just about everyone over the past 3,000 years. Big percentage of Persian blood for some reason. A few percent black African, very little northern European. And 2% Neanderthal.

I've got people in my family with very dark skin....would pass for Indian in New Delhi....and some white skins with blue/grey eyes. All with black or brown hair. Everyone is short too, except for me and I'm 6'2". I stand out in wedding photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    What is your ethnic background, Amazinger?
                    My grandparents are Italian and French From my mother side
                    My Father side is French and Polish Jewish

But 2 of my kids are half Filipino and half Mutt (me)
                    1 is half French/German and half mutt (me)
                    1 is half Porkchop and half Mutt(mutt)

Comment

Originally posted by too_much View Post
                      Eskimo and Nigerian. My parents never met, I was a test tube baby.
                      Did your nigerian parent spammed you eskimo parent for sperm?.

Comment

Working...
                      X