No announcement yet.

The sleeping giant has awakened

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
    And how is he off beat? You keep saying this but offer no explanation. It's his track, of course he's on beat to his own song.
    As outlined he packs his verses with so much inner rhyming and multi syllables it creates the ILLUSION of being on beat. It's like throwing **** on the wall to see what sticks, instead of relaxing a bit and really settling into the track, and making it hop. I can't bump that man.

Don't give me that black white stuff either... if an Mc is on beat I will give him credit for it. If someone sounds forced I will also say so.

As some already know, I know rap. Em can't fool a mf'er like me so Eazy

Comment

• Originally posted by Infamous View Post
      True, em doesn't want anyone to shine and it kills the song... That song with drake ye and weezy was thrown off by his verse... He should just go at them instead doing a song with them...
      Yeah brah what gets me is this guy collaborates with peeps (drake,Minaj, ect), then turns around and disses them when he senses a lull in his career.

Beef used to be real in hip hop.... now it's manufactured garbage. I can't get down with it. Nope.

Comment

• Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
        lol shut up stop begging it why are you guys so desperate for acceptance in a black genre anyway?
        Look how hard these korean ****ers spit, and you say hip hop is a black genre?

Black people need to step their game up.

At 1:37 they really go in.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 08-17-2016, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
          As outlined he packs his verses with so much inner rhyming and multi syllables it creates the ILLUSION of being on beat. It's like throwing **** on the wall to see what sticks, instead of relaxing a bit and really settling into the track, and making it hop. I can't bump that man.

Don't give me that black white stuff either... if an Mc is on beat I will give him credit for it. If someone sounds forced I will also say so.

As some already know, I know rap. Em can't fool a mf'er like me so Eazy
          I find you to be a pretty reasonable guy but suggesting eminem can't rhyme on beat is beyond demented. Rhyming on beat isn't that difficult. Based on your argument you're suggesting it is something that is extremely difficult. Amateur, beginner, rappers can rhyme on beat. It's not a big deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
            Look how hard these korean ****ers spit, and you say hip hop is a black genre?

Black people need to step their game up.

At 1:37 they really go in.

What is Hip Hops origin story?

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              I find you to be a pretty reasonable guy but suggesting eminem can't rhyme on beat is beyond demented. Rhyming on beat isn't that difficult. Based on your argument you're suggesting it is something that is extremely difficult. Amateur, beginner, rappers can rhyme on beat. It's not a big deal.
              Yes, but if you focus too much on multis, and not enough on flow, then you will end up sounding forced. Multis does NOT = flow. Eminem seems to think it does. And so do his legion of clueless fans.

It's a balance.

All I ask is that some Em fans branch out and listen to more hip hop. Alot of these guys are like people who have been brought into boxing by Floyd or Manny. They don't even particularly like boxing, they just like Floyd or Manny. Same with many Em fans, except with the case applying to hip hop.

Comment

• Who is Drake? Some American rapper? Never heard of him, but I know Eminem well

Comment

Working...
                X