The sleeping giant has awakened

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem is a product of white privilege

Comment

• Eminem himself says's he wouldn't be popular if he wasn't white.

http://genius.com/Eminem-white-america-lyrics

Eminem states he's not unique other rappers just like me

Comment

• Eminem gets credit for being average because standards for white rappers is so low Murder Mook (29 minutes onwards)

Comment

• Em has a secret.

He can't flow on beat. He has no soul or rhythm. So he packs his rhymes so full of inner rhyming that, by happenstance, he creates the illusion of being on beat. Words are just puzzles to him.

Happens in over 1/2 of his tracks. He has the whole world fooled pretty much,

Look up a freestyle battle between em and a guy. Em was spitting canned lines from his upcoming album and made it to the 8th round with them, but once he ran out of memorized material, it became apparent how inferior he actually is, melodically. He was wayyyyy off beat.

Also, peep his collabs with people, "I want this **** forever" as an example. They have to change the beat up for this mf'er to be able to hit it. He hitting a diff beat than everyone else on the track! Why? Cuz he limited rhythmically and sonically and tryna hide it.

F'in impostor

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
            Em has a secret.

He can't flow on beat. He has no soul or rhythm. So he packs his rhymes so full of inner rhyming that, by happenstance, he creates the illusion of being on beat. Words are just puzzles to him.

Look up a freestyle battle between em and a guy. Em was spitting canned lines from his upcoming album and made it to the 8th round with them, but once he ran out of memorized material, it became apparent how inferior he actually is, melodically. He was wayyyyy off beat.

Also, peep his collabs with people, "I want this **** forever" as an example. They have to change the beat up for this mf'er to be able to hit it. He hitting a diff beat than everyone else on the track! Why? Cuz he limited rhythmically and sonically and tryna hide it.

F'in impostor
            He's a pop star a manufactured pop princess

Comment

• Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
              those guys are just being PC Eminem is corny Black people don't listen to him

Listen to Lord Jamar from the legendary grand puba

Some random dude of the internet

and another one
              Have you lost your damn mind. Who the **** are those people. It honestly feels like you haven't read or watched a single thing I wrote or posted. You're just ranting about why you personally don't like marshall mathers.

The only thing you've proven in this thread is that A, you don't know anything about hip hop and B, you're quite likely racist.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 08-14-2016, 05:22 AM.

Comment

• After reading this thread, this picture has never been more appropriate.

Comment

Em has a secret.

F'in impostor

I'm not really involved in this debate as i don't like any of their music much but the key to being a good artist in any art form is basically knowing what you're good at and how to get around the things you're not good at without getting found out.

Look at abstract art or abstract expressionism especially, most of them wouldn't be considered technically great painters or whatever, but they manage to create something that gives off the impression it's great. Jackson Pollock couldn't paint as detailed and skilfully as Leonardo Da Vinci, but he knew how to create things with a style that worked for him. To some people it was just splashing paint on a canvas, maybe it was, but doing that and having people interested in it is basically an art form in itself.

Or take Bob Dylan. The average person would say he's not a good singer if we're generalising what the public think of a "good voice" - but he manages to deliver it in a way that works for what he has.

As i say, it's basically an art form in itself and there's no right or wrong way to be an artist.
                  Last edited by deathofaclown; 08-14-2016, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Em has a secret.

F'in impostor
                    And yet he still killed all 3 of them on that track.

Wayne was the only one who got down in that song besides Em anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
                      Have you lost your damn mind. Who the **** are those people. It honestly feels like you haven't read or watched a single thing I wrote or posted. You're just ranting about why you personally don't like marshall mathers.

The only thing you've proven in this thread is that A, you don't know anything about hip hop and B, you're quite likely racist.
                      You claim to be a Hip hop fan but you don't know who Lord Jamar is? Standard suburban white kid fronting. Stick to death metal kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X