Collapse
No announcement yet.

guess brush's ethnicity and win prizes!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i find it hard to believe he's korean ONLY, if he is korean he's mixed with black or some other rare combination.

rarely do i see asian americans that dislike pacquiao. in fact every asian i have ever talked to that enjoyed boxing on a deep, or even casual level adored pacquiao. they rooted for their fellow asian counterpart to win. it didn't matter if they were japanese, chinese, pinoy, korean, they all rooted and loved pacquiao.

now if he was korean and actually from korea i'd understand, the asian on asian hatred is deep in some of those parts but not in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
      He's black. I'll do a few month banned bet if anyone is down.
      i'm down for a 1 month name change bet.

winner picks the loser's username to use for 1 whole month.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        Plus it's not like someone Brush knows exposes him because as we all know he's the only citizen of his country (North Korea) with an access to the Internet.

Good point

I bet he also likes Katey Perry

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          Good point

I bet he also likes Katey Perry
          Well to be honest I'm a fan of Katy and Perry too.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
            i find it hard to believe he's korean ONLY, if he is korean he's mixed with black or some other rare combination.

rarely do i see asian americans that dislike pacquiao. in fact every asian i have ever talked to that enjoyed boxing on a deep, or even casual level adored pacquiao. they rooted for their fellow asian counterpart to win. it didn't matter if they were japanese, chinese, pinoy, korean, they all rooted and loved pacquiao.

now if he was korean and actually from korea i'd understand, the asian on asian hatred is deep in some of those parts but not in the US.
            Half Korean half ginger possibly. Like if Canelo and a gay K-Pop singer had a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              A Korean ****** that likes the Chargers

****ing Obama
              You have a chance to get everything confirmed once and for all. Tell BostonGuy to merge the threads, and everything will be answered

Comment

do it -MAKAVELLI- do it!!!!

but first send him a PM with the requirements and agreements and make him sign it! he must agree to all terms!

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                  do it -MAKAVELLI- do it!!!!

but first send him a PM with the requirements and agreements and make him sign it! he must agree to all terms!
                  What requirements. If the thread gets merged, I expose myself in glorious fashion. No not that way. The thread will be epic, it will also knot me poster of the year. It'll be majestic.

Comment

Has to be Asian. Like I said in another thread, mom bought him tix for the fukin SB. Also lives in the bay. If you watch a warriors game you'll see why

Comment

Did he post his pics?

Comment

Working...
                      X