No announcement yet.

A cleric in his 60s in Afghanistan married a 6 year old girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Actually if you were more intelligent and less bigoted you would know that it's impossible to list who is a "good person " and who is a pedophile through statistics.

That's the main reason why you won't post any links to support your lame generalizations.
    Originally posted by phallus View Post
    no catholic can claim the bible tells them to rape young boys, where the Koran tells of Mohammed's bride, 9 year old Aisha, when he was around 50 years old, and poundin' that tight pussay. even back then you had to get them young to make sure you got a virgin, maybe things haven't changed all that much after all

The bible is a separate issue. I'm talking about an issue that has been a serious problem with the Catholic church for years. But Freedom would never post anything about that because he has an agenda that has nothing to do with speaking out against molesting children.

Comment

Actually if you were more intelligent and less bigoted you would know that it's impossible to list who is a "good person " and who is a pedophile through statistics.

That's the main reason why you won't post any links to support your lame generalizations.
      The word bigotry means "intolerance of other ideas, races, or religions".

Does your harsh and unfair generalizations about Roman Catholicism mean YOU are bigoted?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        The word bigotry means "intolerance of other ideas, races, or religions".

Does your harsh and unfair generalizations about Roman Catholicism mean YOU are bigoted?
        I know exactly what it means which is why I described you in that way. I see right though you. Don't think for a minute that I don't see through your passive aggressive bigotry.

Nothing I said is bigoted towards Catholicism. Everything I posted is factual. Unfortunately you can't say the same. I'm still waiting for your sources to back your ridiculous generalizations.

Comment

I know exactly what it means which is why I described you in that way. I see right though you. Don't think for a minute that I don't see through your passive aggressive bigotry.

Nothing I said is bigoted towards Catholicism.
          You said Catholic priests molest boys and girls:
          No worse than catholic priest molesting prepubescent boys and girls.
          Everything I posted is factual. Unfortunately you can't say the same. I'm still waiting for your sources to back your ridiculous generalizations.
          According to most sources, it's actually an even smaller percentage than I said, less than 2% (1 in 50).

PRIESTS COMMIT NO MORE ABUSE THAN OTHER MALES

http://www.newsweek.com/priests-comm...er-males-70625

9 Myths about Priestly Pedophilia

http://www.catholiceducation.org/en/...edophilia.html

Catholic priests no guiltier of sex abuse than other clergy

http://blogs.denverpost.com/hark/201...lic-clergy/39/

Comment

You said Catholic priests molest boys and girls:

According to most sources, it's actually an even smaller percentage than I said, less than 2% (1 in 50).

PRIESTS COMMIT NO MORE ABUSE THAN OTHER MALES

http://www.newsweek.com/priests-comm...er-males-70625

9 Myths about Priestly Pedophilia

http://www.catholiceducation.org/en/...edophilia.html

Catholic priests no guiltier of sex abuse than other clergy

http://blogs.denverpost.com/hark/201...lic-clergy/39/

Never said that. You're not that clever Tunney and if you try to get over on me I'll destroy you. Easily.

My statement was that the subject of your post was no worse than a Catholic priest molesting children. That's completely different from. "Catholic priest molest children ."

I look foward to your next lie and agenda driven bigoted thread.

Btw, your links are garbage and prove nothing.
            Last edited by joseph5620; 08-23-2016, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              you think all 1.5 billion ******s take 6 year old wives, and need to be "wiped from the planet?"
              No and that wasn't what I said. I don't dislike muslim people (per se) but I despise their religion and everything it stands for.

Comment

I look foward to your next lie
                You mean my next factual statement? Here you go:

Fact: Jesus Christ never married a little girl.

Fact: Muhammad married a little girl WHEN HE WAS IN HIS 50s.

Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was 6 years old and he consummated his marriage when she was 9 years old, and then she remained with him for 9 years (i.e., till his death).

— Sahih al-Bukhari, 7:62:64

Muhammad set a bad example, while Jesus set a good example.

Comment

You mean my next factual statement? Here you go:

Fact: Jesus Christ never married a little girl.

Fact: Muhammad married a little girl WHEN HE WAS IN HIS 50s.

Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was 6 years old and he consummated his marriage when she was 9 years old, and then she remained with him for 9 years (i.e., till his death).

— Sahih al-Bukhari, 7:62:64

Muhammad set a bad example, while Jesus set a good example.

Again, that's a separate subject. My statement was the subject of your thread is no worse than a Catholic priest molesting children. You still haven't come up with anything that changes that fact.

Try again........

Comment

No worse than catholic priest molesting prepubescent boys and girls.
                    Some muzz guy was giving out free koran's in Tokyo. I got two. Praise God.

We ran out of pet sheets and the holy Koran lines jhonny's piss and crap zone.

My j girl tried to read it and was just laughing and laughing.

I tried to tell her not to laugh, and to thank God for providing a book of pet sheets to us for free.

Now, we revere the Koran, it absorbs urine & feces. Great stuff really!
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 08-23-2016, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Again, that's a separate subject. My statement was the subject of your thread is no worse than a Catholic priest molesting children. You still haven't come up with anything that changes that fact.

Try again........
                      Most Priests don't molest boys and I assume most Muslims don't want to marry little girls however, Jesus didn't marry a little boy making it ok for Priests to marry them for generations well into the twentieth century. That is the contradiction in your reasoning or deflection. Understand?

Comment

Working...
                      X