No announcement yet.

Do You Want a gigapixeled picture of me at the Super Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
    I don't talk boxing on social media, I only talk boxing here.
    You're black right? Do you have a messy afro?

Comment

I'm more interested seeing what mak looks like

Comment

You will 100 percent see my face.
        will you point yourself out? and will you show proof that is you?

it easy to talk slick and say I will show you a gigapic of me at the superbowl and yes you will 100% see my face but what you omit is that their is 1000 other faces in that pic aswell and no way for us to tell who you are unless you point yourself out hence we need to know will you point yourself out? and will you show proof that is you?

Comment

He can show a pic of him at Superbowl then another pic with boxingscene note next to his face

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post

it easy to talk slick and say I will show you a gigapic of me at the superbowl and yes you will 100% see my face but what you omit is that their is 1000 other faces in that pic aswell and no way for us to tell who you are unless you point yourself out hence we need to know will you point yourself out? and will you show proof that is you?
            it'll be funnier either way. we'll just have to look for the nerdiest looking dude on it lol. but in the end he has to point himself out

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post

I will point myself out.

Comment

I would rather have a quality once in a generation NFL thread like the one stickied than a fake picture and a bogus made in China ultimate mega master thread

Comment

Yes: If you choose yes, Brush's master nfl thread remains the only master NFL Thread on the site permanently

No: Mak's thread is chosen, and no Super Bowl picture for anyone.
                  I want you to ball, basketball at bushrod rec in Oakland when I comeback.

I want you to see a big old Mexican take it strong and stay on the court for however long me and my OG ballers win. Winners out every time.

Think of that Pepsi light commercial with Kylie (whatever the **** his name is).

OG Z taking strong to the hole. Big daddy Brisco ripping the rim off!

Comment

Keep the votes coming in.

Comment

3 days later and still no Superbowl pic

Comment

Working...
                      X