Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Want a gigapixeled picture of me at the Super Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pass, I'm already convinced that Brush attended the superbowl and have no need for a pic of his face.

Comment

This thread is a mess. Here's a picture of Brush. Let's just move on and forget this. Brush is wearing the Tom Brady jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
        This thread is a mess. Here's a picture of Brush. Let's just move on and forget this. Brush is wearing the Tom Brady jersey.
        That's your father southpaw

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
            That's your father southpaw
            No that's you. You're a beta. You're so beta your legs hate you and won't work.

Comment

I wasn't going to say anything but I already seen how you look like. It's not a pretty site. I came across your social media when I had it one day scrolling through the comment section and saw you talking **** with other people about boxing. I can't remember if it was private or not but I remember seeing a clear photo of you. I wouldn't post a pic of yourself knowing how you look. Anorak is going to have a field day with your ass.

Comment

This is sad and pathetic. It's moments like these that reinforce how bizzare this place can be. Seriously....wtf??? How sad is it that this really matters??? There aren't more important things in your life???

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
                  I wasn't going to say anything but I already seen how you look like. It's not a pretty site. I came across your social media when I had it one day scrolling through the comment section and saw you talking **** with other people about boxing. I can't remember if it was private or not but I remember seeing a clear photo of you. I wouldn't post a pic of yourself knowing how you look. Anorak is going to have a field day with your ass.
                  I don't talk boxing on social media, I only talk boxing here.

Comment

are we taking bets on his race?

i got dibs on Korean and Chinese.

Comment

Mak is not budging

Comment

Working...
                      X