No announcement yet.

Greatest rivalries in lounge history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    No chance in hell brush posts his pic. He's even terrified of saying what his ethnicity/race is
    Isn't he black? I could've sworn he said he was.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Isn't he black? I could've sworn he said he was.
      He says "I don't disclose race"

He's from the bay and mom bought tix for the Super Bowl. He's most likely Asian. You ever see a warriors game? The only place with more Asians per square feet is comic con

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        He says "I don't disclose race"

He's from the bay and mom bought tix for the Super Bowl. He's most likely Asian. You ever see a warriors game? The only place with more Asians per square feet is comic con
        Maybe he's a fat Asian. He said his bed collapsed which leads me to believe he's obese.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          The Freedom vs Squeal Piggy rivalry was the longest and bitterest (and pretty entertaining) that I've seen...

I think it spanned over 2 years. By the end they both called a truce and become friendly.
          hahahaha I think Freedom finally realized he could no longer defend the
          "indefensible" after the rise of al querida and isis.

I kinda like his description of Squeal as the guy on Deliverance.

Comment

I would guess Brush is black

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Maybe he's a fat Asian. He said his bed collapsed which leads me to believe he's obese.
              Well his bed collapsing was both of our faults but yes he's fat.

He used to make nothing but food threads in the lounge. He's obsessed with sports and gorges on foods like pizza and hotdogs while watching. His only source of liquid is Mountain Dew. He gets almost no exercise and is literally scared of sunlight.

He's one of the most unhealthy humans alive. He's overweight and ugly but I banged his crippled ass because I felt bad for him. I can't lie tho that was some of the best ass I've ever had. I'm all up in that thang every night.
              Last edited by SouthPawHitman; 07-31-2016, 05:37 PM.

Comment

If the thread gets merged, the Super Bowl picture will be posted

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  Well his bed collapsing was both of our faults but yes he's fight.

He used to make nothing but food threads in the lounge. He's obsessed with sports and gorges on foods like pizza and hotdogs while watching. His only source of liquid is Mountain Dew. He gets almost no exercise and is literally scared of sunlight.

He's one of the most unhealthy humans alive. He's overweight and ugly but I banged his crippled ass because I felt bad for him. I can't lie tho that was some of the best ass I've ever had. I'm all up in that thang every night.

Comment

I wonder if Brush is fat

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      I wonder if Brush is fat
                      He's very fat. His BMI is around 50%.

Comment

Working...
                      X