Greatest rivalries in lounge history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    you're familiar with the rise of Pacquiao

when he started mowing down Mexican legends, obviously he's gonna create haters

Mexican fight fans are some of the most passionate and weren't taking too kindly to the take-over

no Mexican fight fan took offense to Pacquiao's existence than this little c0ckroach named Xcaret..the guy absolutely hated Manny with all his heart

and he let this forum know it...everyday...in every post...he quoted everyone praising Pacquiao

enter Alibata...HUGE Pacquiao fan

he ran into Alibata in one of those threads and a war ensued...it went on and on

finally, it led to Alibata calling him out...he told him to let his anger out by 'sparring'...Alibata had a MMA sparring cage or something like that and Xcaret was put on the spot

so not to sound like an absolute vagina, he told him he was down to meet up and spar

what ensued on that day when they were supposed to fight was pure comedy

Xcaret PRETENDED to have gotten lost and couldn't locate the Alibata

after that, other posters would just call out Xcaret to meet up and fight just to shut him up in threads

good times
    Ain't Alibata Brandon Vera?

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      Ain't Alibata Brandon Vera?

not sure if that was confirmed..maybe he was and Xcaret DID go and saw Vera waiting and just kept driving

Comment

Every Mayweather diehard vs every Pacquiao diehard

Comment

I remember reading up on multiple posters going after Rockin' and Ray Corso.

I think someone called Ray Corso out on proving his alleged boxing accolades and Ray got super offended and defensive. Long story short, Ray lost the battle.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            not sure if that was confirmed..maybe he was and Xcaret DID go and saw Vera waiting and just kept driving

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Pretty much this lol blanco has the best beefs
              that dude HATES black people lmao. makes for hilarious beefs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                that dude HATES black people lmao. makes for hilarious beefs.
                I think with him, it's not about hating black people. It's more about them being so racially bias that they can't admit when they are in the wrong or holding themselves accountable when they do some dumb **** and rightfully so. That **** is ****ing annoying and it's the main reason why I hardly post in nsb anymore along with the other race driven roaches.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                  Brush vs The Super Bowl
                  True Super Bowl won that one

Comment

Brush vs The Super Bowl
                    Brush went. See he goes to all the big sporting events and hangs out with all the top athletes. Like Tom Brady,Lebron James,and Cam Newton. He's met them all.

Comment

Brush vs The Super Bowl

if you want to see what Brush really looks like, he offered me his picture at the Super Bowl in exchange for my NFL thread being merged with his

Comment

Working...
                      X