Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michelle Obama For President, what do you guys think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michelle Obama For President, what do you guys think?

Seeing that Michelle Obama is the current first lady and therefore she basically runs the white house already, why not just make her our next. Everyone loved Michelle Obama's DNC speech and since we're all about making history let's kill two birds with one stone and have the first black female president.

Give her like 8-12 years, then maybe she'll run... I have no doubt at some point it'll go through her head, regardless of whether she actually does. Her approval ratings **** on Hil-dogs/her husbands.

Comment

I'm sure she will run in a future election.

Her resume: She held some symbolic post her husband assigned to her when he was senator that paid six figures a year even though she was rarely seen at the office and nobody was sure why her job existed/what exactly she did.

She then became first lady where despite being horribly disfigured she became a national sex symbol, fashion icon and fitness guru via Huffington Post repeating it so many times that it became true.

That resume completely crushes Hillary's resume. When Hillary was first lady all she did was get cheated on and her time in the state department was plagued with foreign bribery allegations and the illegal burning of official documents.

Michelle is a workable zero with no background of any sort, she will be a much moe workable candidate than Hillary who is climbing out of a hole deeper than Anthony Weiner's.

She is also black and female so even if she didn't campaign or anything she would win minimum 40% of the national vote.
      Last edited by ////; 07-27-2016, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Lol no......

Comment

I don't think so. Michelle is an accomplished lawyer but I don't see her making a Presidential run. Maybe she runs as a Senator in Illinois after they move back to Chicago.

Comment

I favor Sarah Silverman for President. I wouldn't mind looking at her boobs for 8 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              I favor Sarah Silverman for President. I wouldn't mind looking at her boobs for 8 years.
              8 years of sex, fart, and vagina jokes don't sound half bad.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
                Seeing that Michelle Obama is the current first lady and therefore she basically runs the white house already, why not just make her our next. Everyone loved Michelle Obama's DNC speech and since we're all about making history let's kill two birds with one stone and have the first black female president.
                what are her qualifications for being president?

Comment

I'd vote for her. She's more qualified than the idiots running for president now.

Comment

Working...
                  X