Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Youtube money" finally broken down. Would you quit your job and be a youtuber?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    He could of stopped it from happening at any time, by just admitting his lies. We told him that plenty of times. But he's a sociopath so he won't.

Instead of admitting his lies he claimed to be a mercenary who could kill from a 1000 yards and easily hide the body. He did this as a passive aggressive way to scare off anyone whom spoke the truth about him.

Whats funny is accused someone who sued him in the past of funding thie whole movement, and he also claims were all muslims, haha. So now we will show him the wrath of Allah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLN3bk8WLP4&sns=em
    Okay well dude seems like a POS but you guys sure he ain't like a little special, like maybe an autistic or Aspberger's?

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
      Okay well dude seems like a POS but you guys sure he ain't like a little special, like maybe an autistic or Aspberger's?
      I'm pretty sure he is, it still doesn't give him an excuse to attack people and threaten people.

This guy has guns. If he decided to use one, one day, do we still give him the excuse that he's kind of ******ed?

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        I'm pretty sure he is, it still doesn't give him an excuse to attack people and threaten people.

This guy has guns. If he decided to use one, one day, do we still give him the excuse that he's kind of ******ed?
        Depends on the judge , ya after viewing a few other vids, I'm willing to bet dude has a little bit of that anti-social Aspberger syndrome or something.. I got a cousin who's really really delusional and weird like that guy, who has Aspberger's.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
          Depends on the judge , ya after viewing a few other vids, I'm willing to bet dude has a little bit of that anti-social Aspberger syndrome or something.. I got a cousin who's really really delusional and weird like that guy, who has Aspberger's.
          Yep, one of my former best friends I'm 100% certain he has aspbergers. And you know what, he was a piece of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
            Apparently you can make some good money. He breaks it down and you can make a **** ton of money. Can't believe that pewdiepie mofo makes six figures a month. Would you actually pursue a career in youtube if you can make that type of money? The big obstacles I see is actually getting the views you need to get that type of money and well subscribers. I guess if you have a good platform and you involve what's trending in your content you can make those views grow faster. What do you guys think of youtube money? Do you think it's too unstable for you to actually pursue a career on there?
            Youtube money is pretty good, its why DontaeBoxing and that Boxingego guy dont work anymore, they get paid like 3 to 5 thousand a month from adsense from their monetized youtube channel.

The ones who dont make money are bloggers, because Adsense made it harder for them to make money but youtube videos are highly clickable and they put up ads that pay on there.

Its why you see these black boxing channels spamming the crap out of youtube becaues they make some good money off their videos, that 78tv guy who hates Pacquiao and GGG, the guy puts up those videos right after fights andt hey get like 100k views in a day because people search for videos on the fight on youtube and someone who did similar videos said that he made like 4 thousand off one video from adsense clicks.

He showed that he made 97 thousand in one year and he only had like 23 thousand subs. He said its easier to make money from youtube because bloggers have to work harder they have to write up original articles that takes time and effort and plus people have blockers but youtube still shows ads in the video that show up to people with blockers.

That one make up guru chick was making 50 thousand a month off youtube

Phyisques of greatness was making a million dollars off youtube, Chris Jones was giving Vince G like 200 thousand split, but they broke up when the money started getting good both of them bought high end sports cars and living in nice condos now.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              My son watches this ****in kid on Youtube.

All he does is unboxes toys but he has millions of subscribers.

Kid is like 8 years old and is already a millionaire.
              That kid makes like 5 million a year but his parents make the money.

The one who was popular is that brazilian chick also an ex pron star lol who opens up disney toys she made over 5 million a year. her videos get like 20 million views each. Someone stalked her in miami and found out she bought a new mansion worth like 2 million dollars with that money.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ning-toys.html

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Youtube money is pretty good, its why DontaeBoxing and that Boxingego guy dont work anymore, they get paid like 3 to 5 thousand a month from adsense from their monetized youtube channel.

The ones who dont make money are bloggers, because Adsense made it harder for them to make money but youtube videos are highly clickable and they put up ads that pay on there.

Its why you see these black boxing channels spamming the crap out of youtube becaues they make some good money off their videos, that 78tv guy who hates Pacquiao and GGG, the guy puts up those videos right after fights andt hey get like 100k views in a day because people search for videos on the fight on youtube and someone who did similar videos said that he made like 4 thousand off one video from adsense clicks.

He showed that he made 97 thousand in one year and he only had like 23 thousand subs. He said its easier to make money from youtube because bloggers have to work harder they have to write up original articles that takes time and effort and plus people have blockers but youtube still shows ads in the video that show up to people with blockers.

That one make up guru chick was making 50 thousand a month off youtube

Phyisques of greatness was making a million dollars off youtube, Chris Jones was giving Vince G like 200 thousand split, but they broke up when the money started getting good both of them bought high end sports cars and living in nice condos now.
                they are being bank rolled by al haymon to put out pro al haymon pbc/ floyd propaganda.

that's the wanna be media revolution called #newmedia.

aka bought and paid for media.

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                That kid makes like 5 million a year but his parents make the money.

The one who was popular is that brazilian chick also an ex pron star lol who opens up disney toys she made over 5 million a year. her videos get like 20 million views each. Someone stalked her in miami and found out she bought a new mansion worth like 2 million dollars with that money.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ning-toys.html
                yall talking about this chick:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyCollectorBR/videos

god damn, 7.7 million subscribers loool holy ****.

Comment

i just watched a 9 minute video of that chick with the phone sex voice opening up a buncha japanese toilet toy candy.

god damn you all.

japanese are sick. i love them.
                  Last edited by SterlingStained; 07-26-2016, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    they are being bank rolled by al haymon to put out pro al haymon pbc/ floyd propaganda.

that's the wanna be media revolution called #newmedia.

aka bought and paid for media.

yall talking about this chick:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyCollectorBR/videos

god damn, 7.7 million subscribers loool holy ****.
                    Yeah man, that chick has 7 million subs and now she makes over 5 mill a year, 5 million is what they call a conservative guess. But she bought a nice mansion.

Comment

I need to learn how to twerk or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X