Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Youtube money" finally broken down. Would you quit your job and be a youtuber?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    what's awesome about that?
    Because he deserved it.

http://genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      This was the video that started it.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJVMkzGM5h4&sns=em

The ****** in the video (actual ******), put a order 66 on Blaha. He has a army of trolls who attack whoever he targets. (it's a crazy world)

Usually he does a order 66 and people just attack the videos with dislikes, and rude comments, and maybe a few videos here and there, really they just try to hurt your YouTube channel.

But with Blaha it went to a whole new level of trolling. He's scared to even leave his house now. And if you type his name in google or YouTube, all you'll get is our videos. It will be on the internet for life, guy is screwed.

Its honestly to much to explain.
      We basically dug up his entire Internet history over the past 15 years,.
      Contacted his family, his girlfriend, exposed all his lies and crazy bs.
      We got an article out up on popular military which has a huge following, and we accused him of stolen valor.
      We have got him kicked out of his gym, gun range.
      We have had clothing companies demand he never wears their clothes again.

So much other crap, too much to type it all out.
      Dude do you post on the misc?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Dude do you post on the misc?
        Only a little bit and only in the Blaha thread, I have no clue what goes on in the rest of fitmisc.

Comment

Only a little bit and only in the Blaha thread, I have no clue what goes on in the rest of fitmisc.
          I didn't mean fit misc I meant bodybuilding.com misc section. I know about Jason but never followed the blaha stuff.

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            I didn't mean fit misc I meant bodybuilding.com misc section. I know about Jason but never followed the blaha stuff.

via GIPHY

I checked out bidybuilding.com a long time ago, it was too try hard for me. Those are then kind of fit people I cat stand.

4chan use to have an awesome fitness section, that gave me a lot of laughs, that got weak over the last couple years though. maybe I'll check bodybuilding.com again soon.

Comment

This was the video that started it.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJVMkzGM5h4&sns=em

The ****** in the video (actual ******), put a order 66 on Blaha. He has a army of trolls who attack whoever he targets. (it's a crazy world)

Usually he does a order 66 and people just attack the videos with dislikes, and rude comments, and maybe a few videos here and there, really they just try to hurt your YouTube channel.

But with Blaha it went to a whole new level of trolling. He's scared to even leave his house now. And if you type his name in google or YouTube, all you'll get is our videos. It will be on the internet for life, guy is screwed.

Its honestly to much to explain.
              We basically dug up his entire Internet history over the past 15 years,.
              Contacted his family, his girlfriend, exposed all his lies and crazy bs.
              We got an article out up on popular military which has a huge following, and we accused him of stolen valor.
              We have got him kicked out of his gym, gun range.
              We have had clothing companies demand he never wears their clothes again.

So much other crap, too much to type it all out.
              Don't care if you thought it was funny/he deserved it, you are a genuine ****boy.
              Last edited by Rudyo; 07-26-2016, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Still one <3, but you're punishing someone for acting like an ******* by acting like an even bigger *******?

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                  You are a legitimate *******/****ing loser/dick, and are a way bigger ****boy then any of those republican *******s on here that you try to troll.

Don't care if you thought it was funny/he deserved it, you are a genuine ****boy.
                  Aww come on, its not that bad, he hasn't even killed himself yet.

Remind you, this is a guy who got his fame by attacking other you tubers and the entire body building community, and has made threats to physically harm some of them including their families.

He had this coming.

He's also a republican, so win/win

Comment

Aww come on, its not that bad, he hasn't even killed himself yet.

Remind you, this is a guy who got his fame by attacking other you tubers and the entire body building community, and has made threats to physically harm some of them including their families.

He had this coming.

He's also a republican, so win/win
                    Okay did not realize all that, figured it was just like a PB32 situation. I tamed my post too after you quoted this.

Still don't know if like ruining his actual life for internet stuff is worth it though. Kinda too far imo.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                      Okay did not realize all that, figured it was just like a PB32 situation. I tamed my post too after you quoted this.

Still don't know if like ruining his actual life for internet stuff is worth it though. Kinda too far imo.
                      He could of stopped it from happening at any time, by just admitting his lies. We told him that plenty of times. But he's a sociopath so he won't.

Instead of admitting his lies he claimed to be a mercenary who could kill from a 1000 yards and easily hide the body. He did this as a passive aggressive way to scare off anyone whom spoke the truth about him.

Whats funny is accused someone who sued him in the past of funding thie whole movement, and he also claims were all muslims, haha. So now we will show him the wrath of Allah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLN3bk8WLP4&sns=em
                      Last edited by AddiX; 07-26-2016, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X