The Blackest of the Black!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    What kinda pop corn Paisano?

I love that chedder chipotle but it burns up my stomach if I eat too much I also love the candied stuff with chocolate and caramel but im trying to cut back on sugar

regular with butta lots and lots of butta

I honestly didn't even know they made so many different flavors

Comment

Hilo Rudyo can you please take those scary disgusting violent videos out of my thread? It makes me sad and depressed seeing those peiople enjoy filming people beating to a pulp like that and post them on worldstar, do people have no more compassion and humanity in this world, I would feel sick and sad seeing a dude lying on the ground bleeding like that out cold and trembling but these peopl are just enjoying it and laughing like its nothing, that means they have no heart or soul.

pure evil
      I took 2 out of 3 off for ya.

I don't even know if it's that they have no compassion/humanity but just that everyone films everything now-a-days. The people yelling worldstar! out are just doing it cause it's hip to do as well..

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        regular with butta lots and lots of butta

I honestly didn't even know they made so many different flavors
        man that jalapeno cheddar popcorn was my chit though, I used to eat that all the time when watching movies.

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
        I took 2 out of 3 off for ya.

I don't even know if it's that they have no compassion/humanity but just that everyone films everything now-a-days. The people yelling worldstar! out are just doing it cause it's hip to do as well..

Man those video ware disturbing especially when they keep hitting the person when he is already out cold. That one dude hit that black guy with big ass floodlight flash light over and over and his face was gushing blood, thats disturbing, the other guy beat up his friend that white dude just chimped out all of a sudden and it looked like he killed him and the black dude filming had no emotion on his face just looked at it like dang these were friends just chilling in a room and it took them 15 unanswered blows to the guys head for them to finally pull him off.

I hate looking at stuff like this it makes me cringe, also a lot of people who enjoy this gory stuff are sick, many just havent snapped yet, I knew some white liberal guy who loves gore he hasn't done anything yet but you know this perv is capable of it. If anyone has no compassion they should just kill them off they are a waste of space in my book, sorry if it sounds harsh but if you are a violent person who has no self control Fuk off, you dont deserve to live. Its weird how the government protects people who do violent crimes though but put people in prison for tax evasion with the quickness. Uncle Sam is the biggest pimp you can kill others but dnt you dare short change him on his paper that is worse than murder, this country has become a joke.

Comment

man that jalapeno cheddar popcorn was my chit though, I used to eat that all the time when watching movies.

Man those video ware disturbing especially when they keep hitting the person when he is already out cold. That one dude hit that black guy with big ass floodlight flash light over and over and his face was gushing blood, thats disturbing, the other guy beat up his friend that white dude just chimped out all of a sudden and it looked like he killed him and the black dude filming had no emotion on his face just looked at it like dang these were friends just chilling in a room and it took them 15 unanswered blows to the guys head for them to finally pull him off.

I hate looking at stuff like this it makes me cringe, also a lot of people who enjoy this gory stuff are sick, many just havent snapped yet, I knew some white liberal guy who loves gore he hasn't done anything yet but you know this perv is capable of it. If anyone has no compassion they should just kill them off they are a waste of space in my book, sorry if it sounds harsh but if you are a violent person who has no self control Fuk off, you dont deserve to live. Its weird how the government protects people who do violent crimes though but put people in prison for tax evasion with the quickness. Uncle Sam is the biggest pimp you can kill others but dnt you dare short change him on his paper that is worse than murder, this country has become a joke.
          I feel ya, not a huge fan of gore or like watching snuff **** on the internet but i don't mind the fights vids.

I had a co-worker at this pizza shop when I was like 16-18. Dude was the same age as me, and loved watching like Narco/Jihadi beheading and ****. Gotta wonder bout em a little, but that being said I know perfectly normal people who love that **** as well...

Human nature I guess.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              LOL now thats scary

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  damn it! I had my pop corn all ready and it's not even a racist thread
                  I was hoping,,,err, I mean, dreading it was another racist thread.

Comment

For some reason in my head I kept hearing Rick James on Chapelle Show talking about “Darknesses!”

Comment

I don't feel safe.

Comment

Working...
                      X