Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waitress fired for racist online rant about 'killing as many Mexicans as she could

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Yeah man, it's hipster central over here now, especially on weekends.

The bar scene here is nice, it's definitely a different crowd than Hollywood or Santa Monica. Rooftop parties were dope when I first moved here but I'm kinda done with all that.

I agree with little Tokyo, it just feels a lot cleaner and more inviting. Chinatown is just grimy as ****.
    I love DTLA, its weird how the hollywood crowd chit on it, they had that actress who said DTLA is dirty and she was ashamed wtf? she probably hates Mexicans cause a lot of Mexcians work in the garment district and will be walking around there.

Its a shame the parking is too expensive and its hell to drive there. I used to love going to DTLA as a kid, it was cool, you could people watch and see different types of things and areas.

I remember years ago wehn Echopark was filled with cholos now its mostly white hipsters and artists.

Id love to get a loft in Dowtown just to see the city at night, when I used to drive there around 10 pm from work it was empty, unlike other cities in USA DTLA for some reason never had much of a nightlife, they got that bar scene now with the young hipsters but they act like snobs though.

I just hate driving there it makes me sweat cause they got rude drivers and you dont know which street is one way or not, I remember getting a ticket for driving on a one way street and had no clue it was one way the sign was filled with dirt and soot so it was hard to see.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Idk, she looks nothing like your mother
      You get offended that these dirty white bitches are the only type of "white prize" that you can get?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        I love DTLA, its weird how the hollywood crowd chit on it, they had that actress who said DTLA is dirty and she was ashamed wtf? she probably hates Mexicans cause a lot of Mexcians work in the garment district and will be walking around there.

Its a shame the parking is too expensive and its hell to drive there. I used to love going to DTLA as a kid, it was cool, you could people watch and see different types of things and areas.

I remember years ago wehn Echopark was filled with cholos now its mostly white hipsters and artists.

Id love to get a loft in Dowtown just to see the city at night, when I used to drive there around 10 pm from work it was empty, unlike other cities in USA DTLA for some reason never had much of a nightlife, they got that bar scene now with the young hipsters but they act like snobs though.

I just hate driving there it makes me sweat cause they got rude drivers and you dont know which street is one way or not, I remember getting a ticket for driving on a one way street and had no clue it was one way the sign was filled with dirt and soot so it was hard to see.
        I love the vibe here. It's all business during the day but at night it's a whole different story.

Back when I was a kid, DT was a **** hole. Garment district, toy district, floral district all this was bad.

Now there's gastro pubs, dive bars, Staples, artwalk, 7th and Fig...

Rents kinda outta control, in my building, a 1 bedroom is going for about. $2500/mo.

But yeah, driving here is the worst. The only time I drive is to get in and out downtown. Had to go to Stanley Mosk for jury duty once, man, parking was like $25.

Comment

Originally posted by Æthelstan View Post
          Certain "chosen" people can advocate violence against whites, ask for the "wounding" of white people in the mainstream media, and get away with it... how did someone like Jesse Benn ever get to write for the mainstream media?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jesse-...b_7985986.html

http://www.ramzpaul.com/2015/08/jess...-wounding.html

Other chosen people can advise young white men at Harvard to commit suicide and without repercussions... how did a creep like this ever get to be a Harvard professor?

https://diversitychronicle.wordpress...-during-class/

#JewishPrivilege

.................................................. .....

that's all im gonna say.

Comment

The media has really hit rock bottom. She will be stalked and harassed and maybe win some kind of lawsuit.

It's a random waitress. Not a politician. I get that she's white so it's a "juicy racism story" but wtf?

It's like AlexKid's dicksize threads being on the cover of national enquirer.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              I love the vibe here. It's all business during the day but at night it's a whole different story.

Back when I was a kid, DT was a **** hole. Garment district, toy district, floral district all this was bad.

Now there's gastro pubs, dive bars, Staples, artwalk, 7th and Fig...

Rents kinda outta control, in my building, a 1 bedroom is going for about. $2500/mo.

But yeah, driving here is the worst. The only time I drive is to get in and out downtown. Had to go to Stanley Mosk for jury duty once, man, parking was like $25.
              Man I loved it as a kid even though it was chitty lol, it had a unique feel it was like you were somewhere else cause so many different types of people no rich folks or hipsters at the time, when they renovated the library it was a big deal I still remember going there back in 1999 when I was a teen it was pretty cool, the city was empty, i think the part I loved about DTLA was that it was a huge city yet empty its why they film so many things there, i mean name another city that isn't bustling on Saturday and Sundays? DTLA was pretty much a weird area that nobody ever hung out there, they put like billions to bring people in, but the celebs dont even bother.

Now you got a bunch of hipsters, I went back a year or two and saw so many of these hipster types it was cool seeing the night life but man seeing so many tryhards made me kinda sick, cause the reason I liked DTLA is that there was no hipsters there just artsy types and unique cats, now the hipsters have moved in and thats what I dislike are those trendy types. I loved it before when it was genuine.

I remember when my brother got his permit my folks used to take him to DTLA to practice driving on Sundays lol, this was back in 1997 it was Empty, I mean literally nobody was walking in the streets, but my folks said if you want to learn to drive going downtown on Sundays. I used to sit in the back with my walkman on and watch the buildings.

Man now you got me all nostalgic, I miss those days. I also remember these homeless trying to clean our windshields everytime we parked there they would use windex they bought from the 99 cent story and a news paper to wipe your window lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

I don't tip either usually.

Why? Watch the opener to Reservoir Dogs.

And yes, I've waited tables/bartended before, so spare me the whole "you must have never had to work for tips.." crap

"And as for this non-college bull**** I got two words for that: learn to ****in' type, 'cause if you're expecting me to help out with the rent you're in for a big ****in' surprise."

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  .................................................. .....

that's all im gonna say.
                  Holy **** that Jesse Benn guy is deeply mentally ill or just has no morals whatsoever and they're paying him a fortune

A sampling of his life's work:

"Slain Dallas Cop Might’ve Been A White Supremacist: Still A Hero?"

"A Violent Response To Trump Is As Logical As Any"

"Towards a Concept of White Wounding"

I wonder what the job ad looked like.

"White male needed to write weekly articles advocating the racial targeting of his own family".
                  Last edited by ////; 07-27-2016, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X