Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official ultimate DNC convention Mega thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaine making a total mockery of Trump's reliance on the phrase "believe me!" and mauling him over his failure to disclose his taxes.

Brutal.

Comment

• Obama is a maniac dude had an hour long introduction playing his greatest hits

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        Republicans also prop up a lot of crappy politicians for some reason.

These guys thought Rubio, Jindal, and Christie Would be the future of the party.

And than they allowed trump to walk all over them. I was amazed how few republicans stood up for John McCain when trump attacked his service in the military.

Anyone else, and that Would of been the end of his career.
        Not a lot of charismatic Republicans around that's why Reagan is a legend Rubio was supposed to be the Republican obama

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          Not a lot of charismatic Republicans around that's why Reagan is a legend Rubio was supposed to be the Republican obama
          He was but than Obama pulled a fast one on him when he fought for Latinos and than ended the sanctions on Cuba. There was no need for Rubio after that.

Republicans were really caught off guard by those moves. They had been trying to build their Latino base for years, before trump messed that up.

Say what you want About Obama, he's one hell of a politician.

Comment

• Tim Kaine did an awesome job in his speech tonight. I was actually caught off guard by it somewhat, even with me being more familiar with him than most due to him being a major leader in my state for years.

Previously, I thought Kaine vs. Pence would be the most boring VP debate ever. After tonight, I think Kaine is going to curb stomp him and make him look ridiculous.

Comment

• I could listen to Obama verbally **** on Trump 24/7 and never get tired of it. Dude is just so smooth with his delivery and incisive with his insight of actually having held the office.

I'm honestly still a little surprised Trump is even in the running this November given how badly Obama disrespected and bullied him at the White House Correspondents Dinner in 2011.

That verbal destruction obliterated any credibility Trump had with all but the most insane and out of touch Americans.

Comment

• Obama preaching real nationalism to the audience right now : Protecting your children, serving your country, helping your community, and embracing everybody of every faith, race, and sexual orientation to promote the principles of unity and collective good that the nation was literally founded on.

That's the America that I know. The one where free citizens seek to break down walls instead of constructing them. Where we uplift each other instead of trying to tear each other down with petty insults. The one that embraces immigrants who come here seeking a better life like my grandmother did in 1921. The one where police are happy to protect a protestor's right to free speech and the protestor is appreciative of his or her efforts to do so.

The crowd is absolutely drunk on this man right now.

Trump is dead in the water this November.

Comment

• I thought kaine sucked at first. Speaking Spanish way too much lol. He made up for it with believe me

And Barry is shoulder rolling the Fuk out of trump. Smooth as hell

Comment

• We may never see a political star like Obama ever again. Pure brilliance.

Comment

• Obama can talk he should look into narrating **** when he is done being the president

Comment

Working...
                      X