Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official ultimate DNC convention Mega thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we seriously just take a moment to appreciate Joe *****?

Dude has been in politics most of his adult life and has never had a scandal of any kind and has made lifelong friends on both sides of the aisle, all while facing down more personal tragedies than any one man should with the deaths of his first wife, daughter, and then his beloved son Beau.

Yet through all of that tragedy he's managed to keep moving forward with a bright and infectious smile on his face.

I'm not ashamed at all to admit that I adore this guy and will be saddened to see him leave office. He embodies everything that we value in the American spirit.

Oh, and he's absolutely killing it on stage right now.

Comment

• Joe ***** is the candidate we needed this year as ********s, though given all of his personal tragedy (and his being upfront in interviews about how they've affected him mentally), I completely understand why he didn't want the responsibility.

Incredible speech.

Barack ***** inbound! This is going to be incredible. It's going to be hard to top Michelle's speech, but if anybody can do it then our President can.

Comment

• ***** was great...

***** probably about to drop some historical **** though.

Comment

• Michael Bloomberg just straight up bullied ***** on stage. Called everything about him in to question from his business acumen to his illusory $10 billion wealth that has yet to be proven because he won't release his taxes to his woeful lack of preparedness for the job.

And it's not like Bloomberg is a ******** shill. He has a long and stored history of disputes with the ********s when he served as a ********** mayor of New York.

Turns out that real billionaire business tycoons like Mark Cuban and Michael Bloomberg think ***** is a chump.

***** should be taking the stage soon...

Comment

• ********s just have more star power to bring to the stage it's just really not fair to the **********s

Comment

• Bloomberg ethered that jack ass *****. Beat his ass from pillar to post. *****'s fat ass needs to go to gym and start a diet. He's grossly out of shape.

Comment

• I really hope Tim Kaine busts out his Spanish on stage tonight to reach out to latinos.

I want to be able to hear the heads of the lounge righties collectively exploding.

Comment

• Oh my god! HE'S DOING IT!

TIM KAINE, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!!!

Comment

• Not only did he speak Spanish, but he's talking about implementing my state's stricter background checks on a federal level.

*****ets officially on suicide watch.

This is just too damn good right now, and we haven't even gotten to *****'s speech yet. I'm liable to stroke the **** out over here before the night is over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      ********s just have more star power to bring to the stage it's just really not fair to the **********s
                      **********s also prop up a lot of crappy politicians for some reason.

These guys thought Rubio, Jindal, and Christie Would be the future of the party.

And than they allowed ***** to walk all over them. I was amazed how few **********s stood up for John McCain when ***** attacked his service in the military.

Anyone else, and that Would of been the end of his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X