Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how is it physically possible to dislike the taste of mcdonalds food?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
    may be true, i did edit my original post that u quoted.

what i said was they need some of those extra ingredients to make their own unique taste and style to compete with other burger joints. otherwise all burgers would taste the same and there wouldn't be unique flavors.
    Don't get me wrong though. When I was in high school I had an apartment behind a McDonalds and I lived on quarter pounders. Back then the food was alright. I have grown away from all fast food as a whole.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Oh man Wendys is awesome
      holy crap i just googled "wendy's near me" and there is one not less than 5 minutes away lol.

i have lived here all of my life and never knew about it. wtf.....

my mind is blown right now,and they are open till 1am

Comment

holy crap i just googled "wendy's near me" and there is one not less than 5 minutes away lol.

Get a Baconator and try their chocolate frosty.

Nuggets are good too

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          When I make a hamburger this is what I use, hamburger patty, salt, pepper and onion power.

The hamburger patty at McD contains:

From their own website!

Sure they make it taste good but....
          Dang good find, all bunch of chemicals in there, especially the Soy crap, faux meat. All that garbage preservatives in there no wonder I always start feeling nausea toward the end of finishing one. I aint gonna lie though the first few bites of a big mac is delish.

Ill stick to homemade style.

Comment

oh and i have a story for you guys about what happeend to me the other night while waiting in line at the drive-thru at jack in the box.

this happened in the city of buena park, orangthorpe and valley view st. this is a known ghetto hang out spot but it's the only fast food place open 24/7 in the area and i got off work at 2 am.

so i'm chillin in line viewing my phone and since it was hot as fck i had my windows down slightly, but thankfully not all the way. since my head was down looking at the phone, i got caught slipping by this tatted up cholo dude on my passenger side. he was tweaked out of his mind or high for sure. he said "aye foo u got 2 bums!?" i was like "huh"? he said it again, "u got two bums!?" i still didn't understand but he said it more clearly this time, "u got two bucks?!" i was like, ok relax let me check. the whole time he had one arm thru the cracked window. with his other hand he tried pulling on the door handle. thank god it was locked. i was like "look bro, i can lend you some money but don't be pulling on my doors and **** dog. i don't play like that." he was like "ok for sure ese i'm just stuck and i need some money".

turns out i only had a single dollar on me which i gave him. then he managed to fist bump me and said who he was. he said "i gotchu homie, i'm from the hood, i'll remember you." he said that like two times before taking off on foot. i can't remmber what hood he said he was from but it was a scary ordeal.

so this is just a friendly reminder to always keep your head up and look at your surroundings while waiting in line at a drive thru. always lock your doors and keep your windows up. always leave enough room to pull out with a car in front of you in an emergency situation. i was already stuck in the portion of the line where you couldn't go anywhere. but yeah, pulling on my door handles was not cool at all. always lock them doors!
            Last edited by Tago Nang Tago; 07-24-2016, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Wendys has the best burgers out of the bunch, real meat. Their prices are a couple bucks above McD's but the quality of the food is much better.

Comment

The ***** is garbage,,, I eat it once or twice a year, and everytime I feel disgusting about 30 minutes later...

That arch-deluxe was the bomb back in the day

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  The ***** is garbage,,, I eat it once or twice a year, and everytime I feel disgusting about 30 minutes later...

That arch-deluxe was the bomb back in the day
                  no offense but you must have a weak ass beta stomach.

people eat mcdonalds every single day and are fine.

Comment

no offense but you must have a weak ass beta stomach.

people eat mcdonalds every single day and are fine.
                    Lol... The people that are fatass overly obese

Comment

French fries, breakfast menu and the apple pies are good.

Everything else tastes like artificial synthetic food especially the meat and bread. I used to love McDonald's, but when I started eating clean, I noticed how ****ty their food tasted like.

And the food doesn't necessarily hurt my stomach, but I can feel it in there until about six hours later. Even after I take a dump. Or two.

Comment

Working...
                      X