Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wiki Leaks releases Crooked DNC files. Hope they release the Crooked Hillary emails

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Is anyone surprised? DNC whistleblower Seth Rich was set to expose voter fraud stemming from rigged electronic polling stations. Two of the largest manufacturers of electronic polling stations contributed millions of dollars to the Clinton campaign. Too bad he was shot in the back of the head the night before Sanders endorsed Clinton in an "apparent robbery" where nothing at all was stolen, lol.

She is the devil.

Originally posted by //// View Post
    It's gross but is it anything new?

Hillary had barely any lead in pledged (voted) delegates but crushed Sanders with superdelegates. It was pretty much openly rigged.

Removing his access to voter information, inventing a narrative to blame it on him, trying to stir tension about whether he's a an atheist or a Jew, those were all plan B.

Not that I'm too broken up about it. Sanders is just as insane as Hillary. He's just not nearly as connected.
    Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
    The problem Bernie has is that the Democratic party hates his guts. So if he turns on Hillary his political career is pretty much over. He wont be able to run as a democrat anymore.

If It was him I'd be pissed if I saw this.
    Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
    Donald Trump is a false-flag candidate

Move over African-American , Democrats have a new tool to stay in power
    good job wikileaks, i hope more of this stuff comes out before the election, it exposes a lot of corruption but won't change the outcome. crooked hilary will win by landslide, it's already been arranged. even if every single american voted for trump he can't win.

every single criticism of trump can be used on her, but the media/ propaganda machine has blinded people to the truth. is someone who can't even use their own email server qualified to be president? plus all the corruption, trump has done some shady deals but he looks like a boy scout compared to all money changing hands every time crooked hilary meets a lobbyist

this election proves what a joke american politics is, a bunch of entitled billionaires appointing the president based on who's the biggest corporate whore
    Last edited by phallus; 07-23-2016, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      Wow.... so much hate for republicans...

yet it was a republican that abolished slavery and got shot for it!

You know your political party sucks when the last time you can recall it lending a hand to struggling minorities was in 1863.

Comment

will berncuck refund bringer's allowance money? retract his endorsement? nope. he's a fraud. feel the bern.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          You know your political party sucks when the last time you can recall it lending a hand to struggling minorities was in 1863.
          LOL, I don't think that was the point. The Democrats are associated with the lower class and thought of as the party looking out for the African American community.

Black on black crime is at an all-time high and it was the Republican party who freed them from the stronghold of slavery. Now they are thought of as the racist party and portrayed as such by Democrats, the party who has actually re-enslaved them in exchange for votes.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Why are Russians pro trump that alone makes me worried about his candidacy
            gee i wonder if it has anything to do with hillary's anti-Russian, ******ed neocon foreign policy?

what is it with you and Russia? serious question.

Comment

LOL, I don't think that was the point. The Democrats are associated with the lower class and thought of as the party looking out for the African American community.

Black on black crime is at an all-time high and it was the Republican party who freed them from the stronghold of slavery. Now they are thought of as the racist party and portrayed as such by Democrats, the party who has actually re-enslaved them in exchange for votes.
              If you want to see first hand how bad the crime is......right now, I'm watching the first 48 on A&E. We watch this show a lot, it's pretty interesting, they investigate homicides and they try to solve the case within the first 48 hours because after that, there is a big chance it will go unsolved.

In any case, LIKE EVERY case is a black person killing another black person. 20 straight cases....same thing. This is the type of issue that people need to focus on, these are the types of dynamics that destroy communities.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

will berncuck refund bringer's allowance money? retract his endorsement? nope. he's a fraud. feel the bern.
                Never sent Bernie any money.

Great human being. Great policy advocate (overall...there are some things I disagree with him on), but his campaign was run by a bunch of ****ing amateurs who never even bothered to actually set up a ground game in states like mine where he could've been competitive because they erroneously believed that Clinton was too strong here or that it wasn't worth the time of effort in any place that had a significant minority population.

Jeff Weaver and Tad Devine should never work on another political campaign again after that mess.

Comment

You want Democrat politicians in every hood policing the behavior of individuals so that it would be more palatable to your narrative?

Minorities don't give a **** what people like you on the right think about their relationship with the Republican party. As evidenced by Trump polling at 0% with blacks in Pennsylvania and Ohio.

0%.

Comment

If the country follows along with the current policies, in the current tradjectory, there will be literal war in the streets within a year's time. You will have unemployed Americans attacking random Hispanics and Muslims in the streets as well as people taking out cops on a weekly basis, which will cause cops to get that much more violent. Taxes will increase to unsustainable levels while many more companies leave the states because of the exorbitant corporate tax.

Comment

Is this a true stat or a made up republican tag line? Honest question...

Because republicans are running around saying a lot of crap that isn't remotely true.
                      Like crime is sky rocketing, nope its not, it's plummeted since Obama has been in office.
                      They say immigration is out of control, nope, that has also dropped under Obama.
                      They say violence against cops is out of control, nope, that also has dropped under Obama.
                      They say he's going after guns, nope, you have more gun rights under his presidency than ever before.

Soo, is your statement actually true or just another republican tag line with no actual substance?

Comment

Working...
                      X