Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wiki Leaks releases Crooked DNC files. Hope they release the Crooked Hillary emails

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If people think Obama made a lot of promises he can't keep, I cant wait to see what they think of Trump. When America was heavily into manufacturing, China, Mexico, SEA etc were survival farming. Now they have industrialized and are competing, and no amount of tariffs or restrictions in the world are going to make us more competitive than a third world country when it comes to unskilled and low-skilled labor. What's Trumps plan, blow these places up too?

As we look around the world today, something has to be done about the middle east. Military intervention has not and will not do anything but make it worse; It's time to end this bull**** agreement with Saudi Arabia and the Sunnis and let the people of the middle east determine their own destiny. Obama did the right thing with Iran but I don't see either candidate taking it another step further. I dont think Trump actually plans on doing any of the completely insane things he says he wants to do involving the middle east, but he definitely wont be looking to improve things either.

I seriously worry for the future on a near daily basis about this ****. People dont want to take the time to learn or understand anything about the ME or just how important all of this **** is for all of our futures.
    Last edited by paulf; 07-22-2016, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      If people think Obama made a lot of promises he can't keep, I cant wait to see what they think of Trump. When America was heavily into manufacturing, China, Mexico, SEA etc were survival farming. Now they have industrialized and are competing, and no amount of tariffs or restrictions in the world are going to make us more competitive than a third world country when it comes to unskilled and low-skilled labor. What's Trumps plan, blow these places up too?

As we look around the world today, something has to be done about the middle east. Military intervention has not and will not do anything but make it worse; It's time to end this bull**** agreement with Saudi Arabia and the Sunnis and let the people of the middle east determine their own destiny. Obama did the right thing with Iran but I don't see either candidate taking it another step further. I dont think Trump actually plans on doing any of the completely insane things he says he wants to do involving the middle east, but he definitely wont be looking to improve things either.

I seriously worry for the future on a near daily basis about this ****. People dont want to take the time to learn or understand anything about the ME or just how important all of this **** is for all of our futures.
      If the country follows along with the current policies, in the current tradjectory, there will be literal war in the streets within a year's time. You will have unemployed Americans attacking random Hispanics and Muslims in the streets as well as people taking out cops on a weekly basis, which will cause cops to get that much more violent. Taxes will increase to unsustainable levels while many more companies leave the states because of the exorbitant corporate tax.

Clinton will destroy this country, literally. Trump might be rough around the edges, but his kids are a testiment to his true influence, all seem to be stand up people with nothing but kind words to say about everyone.

The Democrats keep talking about what a nightmare the RNC was because of things like Melania's speech. Well....that speech was written by a DEMOCRAT, a Democrat that the Trump's had employeed for years. She probably set Melania up, actually. She admitted that she messed up, signed her own resignation and Trump, the hateful, biggoted, racist, according to the liberal media, refused to fire her because of her years of faithful service.

The liberal media didn't cover that at all obviously because it goes against their agenda, but the truth remains, the guy isn't the crazed racist that Obama, Hillary and the media paint him to be.

Obama, who is for the lower class apparently, just vetoed a bill that would cap pensions for ex-presidents at 250K....stating that it would force them to lay off staff. So this guy who supports the lower class, who empathizes with those who can't survive, thinks that 250K at year for the rest of his life, simply isn't enought to get by on. Democrats aren't for the middle or lower class, they are for the elites, the super wealthy. The fact that they are having their convention at the WELLS FARGO center is an ironic symbol of where their true allegiance lies.

Comment

Donald Trump is a false-flag candidate

Move over African-American , Democrats have a new tool to stay in power

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          So, nothing substantive for a rebuttal, then?

did you know that stanford binet was the guy who eloped with 900 LB whale bosslady? put her in the back of a pickup truck, strapped her down, and drove her and some other dude's kids to vegas. got out every few hundred miles to toss a bucket of water over that b#Tch.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            did you know that stanford binet was the guy who eloped with 900 LB whale bosslady? put her in the back of a pickup truck, strapped her down, and drove her and some other dude's kids to vegas. got out every few hundred miles to toss a bucket of water over that b#Tch.
            I don't know if I've ever laughed so hard at a post on here in my life.

Comment

Wow.... so much hate for republicans...

yet it was a republican that abolished slavery and got shot for it!

Comment

When America was heavily into manufacturing, China, Mexico, SEA etc were survival farming. Now they have industrialized and are competing, and no amount of tariffs or restrictions in the world are going to make us more competitive than a third world country when it comes to unskilled and low-skilled labor

The majority of the companies closed up shop and shipped the factories over seas... that's an actual fact.

Especially in Puerto Rico, where there were LOTS of factories.... you can barely find any right now.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  Wow.... so much hate for republicans...

yet it was a republican that abolished slavery and got shot for it!

Why haven't you joined the league yet.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                    Why haven't you joined the league yet.
                    my bad just been hella busy... probably skip it this year of join late lol idk yet.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      my bad just been hella busy... probably skip it this year of join late lol idk yet.
                      You can't join late. I'll give your spot to Skills

Comment

Working...
                      X