Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's a Worse Epidemic in the USA? (srs)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf...where did AddiX post go???

Came here to read it and it's gone lol...

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
      You made good points. I think the problems in health care and education are the worst specially since many of the other problems have these two causes in their roots. I'm all for a capitalist America but the two problems I mentioned should be human rights. Give people these two things and let them fight their way in the capitalist system for the rest.

If people aren't given the right tools it's easy to stray from the path.
      Exactly. Despite everyone's political differences these are two issues all people need to come together on. People can waive their own banners but together we can work for the common good, it's just plain common sense that health and education should be universal rights.

Comment

You forgot the Presidential Race. That will mark the end of mankind. If Trump wins, he'll run the economy into the ground like all his other businesses, race riots in the street, and we all kill each other. If Hillary wins she'll kill us all after the Putin or some other communist tells her she looks fat in her suit on the day she gets her period and will start the nuclear holocaust.

Personally I prefer instant death. Less messy and painful.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
          You forgot the Presidential Race. That will mark the end of mankind. If Trump wins, he'll run the economy into the ground like all his other businesses, race riots in the street, and we all kill each other. If Hillary wins she'll kill us all after the Putin or some other communist tells her she looks fat in her suit on the day she gets her period and will start the nuclear holocaust.

Personally I prefer instant death. Less messy and painful.
          Period? The hildabeast is dryer than Death Valley cousin

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            Poverty, the shrinking middle class, and the prison industrial complex.
            Vote for hilary it will be different than Umama did!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              Exactly. Despite everyone's political differences these are two issues all people need to come together on. People can waive their own banners but together we can work for the common good, it's just plain common sense that health and education should be universal rights.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                Vote for hilary it will be different than Umama did!!!!!
                Who is Umama?

Comment

BLM, cuckery, millennials, SJWs, everyone getting offended by everything, social media, liberals, "safe spaces", gays and their agendas

Comment

Obese chucks.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                      People are getting murdered every day, the widening gap between rich and poor has never been bigger, the healthcare system is completely broken and corrupt, the education system as well, prescription drug addiction and heroin is destroying families, police oppression is nationwide, we are either going to have Hillary or Trump as our next president and the list goes on and on so I'd say people being ******* and getting their feelings hurt because someone said or did something not politically correct is pretty low on the totem pole

Although if you mean people are too scared/pu ssy to rise up and demands change then I agree that's a pretty big problem!
                      Your idea of change is to make USA into a communist country. USA is not perfect, but last I checked our poor make more money and have a higher standard of life than any other country in the world. Murder is not an epidemic in our country, (it might be in Chicago). Drugs have always been abused, and if you think there is some sort of Police oppression then you've been to one to many BLM rallies.

Is there room for improvement? Yes. Should it be done the way your advocating NO.

Comment

Working...
                      X