Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's a Worse Epidemic in the USA? (srs)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] What's a Worse Epidemic in the USA? (srs)

Poll added you fairy phucks. Speak or forever hold your peace.
    Obesity
    13.48%
    Cuckery
    17.73%
    Rich (1%ers) getting richer
    15.60%
    Racism
    8.51%
    Debt
    12.77%
    White privilege
    4.96%
    BLM and similar movements
    15.60%
    Poverty
    11.35%

The pussification of the country

Comment

Cuckery and BLM and similar movements.

Also voted poverty.

Water and corn flakes baby.

Comment

Jobs, outsourcing of jobs, and the grim reality of no new ones popping up, I'd say is the biggest problem facing the western world.

Comment

Faggotry / Cuckery of white men

Comment

The people. All of them.

Comment

I voted for all the $ related ones. I don't get how people can hate fat people, they some of he best peoples.

Comment

Poverty, the shrinking middle class, and the prison industrial complex.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  The pussification of the country
                  People are getting murdered every day, the widening gap between rich and poor has never been bigger, the healthcare system is completely broken and corrupt, the education system as well, prescription drug addiction and heroin is destroying families, police oppression is nationwide, we are either going to have Hillary or Trump as our next president and the list goes on and on so I'd say people being ******* and getting their feelings hurt because someone said or did something not politically correct is pretty low on the totem pole

Although if you mean people are too scared/pu ssy to rise up and demands change then I agree that's a pretty big problem!
                  Last edited by ИATAS; 07-21-2016, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    People are getting murdered every day, the widening gap between rich and poor has never been bigger, the healthcare system is completely broken and corrupt, the education system as well, perception drug addiction and heroin is destroying families, police oppression is nationwide, we are either going to have Hillary or Trump as our next president and the list goes on and on so I'd say people being ******* and getting their feelings hurt because someone said or did something not politically correct is pretty low on the totem pole

Although if you mean people are too scared/pu ssy to rise up and demands change then I agree that's a pretty big problem!
                    You made good points. I think the problems in health care and education are the worst specially since many of the other problems have these two causes in their roots. I'm all for a capitalist America but the two problems I mentioned should be human rights. Give people these two things and let them fight their way in the capitalist system for the rest.

If people aren't given the right tools it's easy to stray from the path.

Comment

Working...
                    X