Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hectari goes in on joseph5620 during a rap battle!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the meaning or significance of something, especially when not directly stated.
    "the import of her message is clear"
    synonyms: meaning, sense, essence, gist, drift, purport, connotation, message, thrust, point, substance, implication
    "the full import of her words"

Comment

Joseph loves the BBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        Joseph loves the BBC.
        In his mouf ya heard!

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          Ladies and gentleman, he's really mad now.

I haven't lived with my parents since I was 17 and I'm a grown man. I have a job that requires an actual degree. A Masters degree. Unlike you, I don't brag about it like you do with your entry level prison guard job. I will never do that.

That's all you need to know

I thought you were going to ignore me and "keep it moving" because I'm beneath you? So you're a liar too?
          Damn brah, your single handedly destroying these cats

Comment

Private message from Krazyn8tive

I wake up every single day and thank the universe I wasn't born black. Whew.

But he's not mad doe. He's going to ignore me doe.

By the way, is that suppose to make me angry? LOL Try again. I wake up every single day and thank God that I don't have to brag about being a lowly prison guard. Or get raped by inmates everyday. Whew.
            damn n8tive showed his true colors with that post.

Comment

blanco vs joseph was much better. krazy is just getting his butthole torn apart here. total mismatch. damn near ruined any momentum he had with that PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                You're honestly confused. Your example is way off. It should have been, "your cluelessness guessing about my identity is hilarious." That's the correct sentence. You butchered the whole thing.

"Your" and "clueless" can't go together. You needed to use, cluelessness. You're honestly ******ed if you don't understand that.
                Yes!............

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
                  OUCH! That one had to hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    Joseph...you're like a piece of gum that gets stuck to the bottom of my boot; a little annoying at first but once I figure out what's making all that noise, it gets scraped off pretty quick and I keep it moving. Like I said, you're beneath me. Nobody here is sweating you or your stupid ideas.
                    Don't lie. That jab hurt you.

Comment

Ladies and gentleman, he's really mad now.

I haven't lived with my parents since I was 17 and I'm a grown man. I have a job that requires an actual degree. A Masters degree. Unlike you, I don't brag about it like you do with your entry level prison guard job. I will never do that.

That's all you need to know

I thought you were going to ignore me and "keep it moving" because I'm beneath you? So you're a liar too?
                      You bodied that bum.

Comment

Working...
                      X