No announcement yet.

i think mexican food is pound for pound the best in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
    yeah I hear it was better when I first joined to but oh well.

I buy it and make my own, when I make my own I leave the rice in it IDGAF i liek the grains like I like the pulp in my organe juice, and yeah I like jamaica too but I dont drink it really unless im really in the mood for it but mostly horchata or agua de pina.
    When I make Horchata, I leave the rice in the Jar but I strain it I like it smooth with ice I put some whip cream on top, I like Horchata cause I cut out dairy from my diet its a great substitute since its rice milk.

Agua De Pina love pineapple water in the summer, just drank some with my vitamix so sweet plus its great for your digestion cause it got bromelin enzymes.

The one that I like is prune juice that stuff will cure your constipation.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      When I make Horchata, I leave the rice in the Jar but I strain it I like it smooth with ice I put some whip cream on top, I like Horchata cause I cut out dairy from my diet its a great substitute since its rice milk.

Agua De Pina love pineapple water in the summer, just drank some with my vitamix so sweet plus its great for your digestion cause it got bromelin enzymes.

lol prune juice hate that. my body functioning right, I try to not eat any fast food.

Comment

Love all the colors and flavors that make up Mexican cuisine,

Comment

Eating this right now

Lately I I've been eating oats, egg whites, rice, chicken and protein shakes. I'm getting lean. Beans and rice with salsa verde is bomb and healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
            lol prune juice hate that. my body functioning right, I try to not eat any fast food.
            Do you guys like pozole? A mexican bakery by my house sells 1 quart for $5. I'm only eating chicken pozole cause it's healthier but the red pork one is more tasty.

Comment

Comment

Clenbuterol doe

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                  Do you guys like pozole? A mexican bakery by my house sells 1 quart for $5. I'm only eating chicken pozole cause it's healthier but the red pork one is more tasty.

Eat menudo breakfast of Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                    Eating this right now

Lately I I've been eating oats, egg whites, rice, chicken and protein shakes. I'm getting lean. Beans and rice with salsa verde is bomb and healthy.
                    What is that, watermelon?

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                      What is that, watermelon?
                      Yes. Tajin (pronounced tah-heen) is a chili salt mix made specifically for fruit. It tastes really good. I gave some to this white lady and her nephew who lives next door and she really liked it. They would prpbably have never known about it if I didn't give it to them.

Comment

Working...
                      X