Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    Chipotle is cheap as ****...they charge for chips..wtf is all that about

I like Baja Fresh better if I had to choose

But the best are the dirty hole-in-wall places.. The ones that get a C grade.. They have the best ****
    Chipotle aka Rice and Bean burrito lol, they sure stuff the burrito with a chit load of Rice and little meat.

Comment

But the best are the dirty hole-in-wall places.. The ones that get a C grade.. They have the best ****
      Nice greasy grimey shyt. I feel ya

Comment

I think the fools at Chipotle literally count the pieces of meat they put in your tacos and burritos

Comment

I think the fools at Chipotle literally count the pieces of meat they put in your tacos and burritos
          they do, I know they do that at Subway, aka lettuce sandwich.

I watched the lady at subway make my turkey sub and saw her put some meat in a small cup weighed it took some out and later put a gang of shredded lettuce and pickles with that tiny bit of turkey meat in my sandwich.

The only Sub I liked was Toasted Quiznos but they went of business in my area, they had 3 in my area loved them but they are gone now.

Comment

Mexican, Italian, Asian particularly Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, and Phillipino, Eastern European, Greek, Jamaican, Cajun, and American food, are all incredible. The better topic would be, what countries or places have the worst tasting food.

Comment

do burritos count as real Mexican food?

Comment

Chipotle is bland as hell for the American market

I'll take a local Tex-Mex chain's food over Chipotle any day of the week

Comment

Ay mijo mijo! Caliente caliente los pantalones ay ay ay!

Comment

lol calm down.. i only eat once at chipotle.. i said it because you brought up taco bell..

i eat at tex-mex restaurants ery rarely fast food..

Comment

Has to be food from the subcontinent, loads of different spices and flavours used. Second is probably Mexican.

British food is absolutely average. It's actually really boring. Sausages, potatos, peas, cheese, real basic stuff. No wonder these mofos loves curry lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X