For the record, this country does NOT need a race war

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
    Lol.

And I was arguing that violence is more pervasive in black communities and that was proven to be true.
    It still does not excuse crime-centered racial discrimination. My whole point is that there's no basis for it. So, there are two options: either we continue to ignore it, or we demand change.

Comment

We have to find a way to come together

Comment

Sitting on the winning side I could care less lol. Some of the blm hunks of **** should be purged for sure. If it's so bad here why not move... like to Africa? I never understood blaming whitey for everything... yet not moving back to the motherland. What's so bad about Africa? Why don't the rich blacks live in da hood usually? Hell there's even a dislike for other blacks that aren't the same shade lol. The problem has always been the culture and the mind state within that community. Blame whitey or racism doe... dindu nuffin.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          Sitting on the winning side I could care less lol.
          Being that whites out number blacks by millions, of course whites would ultimately win.

But what you're missing is the hundreds of thousands of whites that would unnecessarily die.

Not to mention, the U.S still has several countries and people that would love to take us to war. An internal civil war would not help the cause of the U.S. Add matters to worse, how many African Americans make up the US military that has not only advocated/supplemented the military, but also made the ultimate sacrifice in combat?

This country does NOT need a civil war. People need to chill out and relax
          Last edited by Chollo Vista; 08-14-2016, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
            Change comes from within. The problem is that there is no outrage over that counter intuitive culture that you mentioned, there is no accountability in the black community only finger pointing at the white man. I know plenty of blacks and whites who have been stopped by cops with no issue. The deaths that happened last week were horrible, but these things happen to all races. The idea that black people are being hunted is ridiculous. These cops are the ones being vilified before all the facts are known. Sad stuff all around.

Super duper incorrect but whatever, its cool to lie

Comment

Working...
            X