No announcement yet.

For the record, this country does NOT need a race war

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
    Considering the fact that there are more than 5 times as many white people than blacks in this country those numbers shouldn't surprise anybody. But per capita blacks commit more violent crime than anybody else, and they commit more murders outright than anybody else.
    The debate was centered on whether Black people commit the most crime in the country overall, and that ended up being false. The whole purpose of my counter-point was to clarify that people of all races commit crime. I'm not trying to shift the blame solely on White people; all I've been getting at is that we cannot discriminate against Black people using some sort of crime-centered racial bias. There's no basis upon which to exercise such discrimination, much less to argue for the unbalanced persecution of Black people by the justice system.

We should join together and stand up for equality. If we can achieve fairness in society, these problems will disappear.
    Last edited by SunSpace; 07-11-2016, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Change comes from within. The problem is that there is no outrage over that counter intuitive culture that you mentioned

There are plenty blacks leaders that speak out against the counter intuitive culture of black America. The problem is the media doesn't give them the platform like they give some of the ignoramus's in the BLM movement. Why do you think that is?

The idea that black people are being hunted is ridiculous. These cops are the ones being vilified before all the facts are known. Sad stuff all around
      This is a known fact that there have been documented covert operations against the black community. COINTELPRO, the war on drugs, CIA/FBI planting drugs in black communities then arresting those that consumed them and President Nixon's regime taking part in a few covert operations off the top of my head.

Here's another example of contemporary hunting:

Last edited by Chollo Vista; 07-11-2016, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
        The problem lies within the mentality of White people
        Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
        I'm not trying to shift the blame solely on White people
        Lol.

And I was arguing that violence is more pervasive in black communities and that was proven to be true.

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        [/B]

There are plenty blacks leaders that speak out against the counter intuitive culture of black America. The problem is the media doesn't give them the platform like they give some of the ignoramus's in the BLM movement. Why do you think that is?

This is a known fact that there have been documented covert operations against the black community. COINTELPRO, the war on drugs, CIA/FBI planting drugs in black communities then arresting those that consumed them and President Nixon's regime being a few covert operations off the top of my head.

Here's another example of contemporary hunting:

NYPD commissioner came out and said that stuff was nonsense. It's his word against theirs, and I believe him because I've lived in NYC my whole life and I've seen no evidence of it. The NYPD has had no problem convicting cops who discriminate or commit crimes.

Comment

NYPD commissioner came out and said that stuff was nonsense.
          Unfortunately, the commissioner is on tape saying otherwise

Comment

Unfortunately, the commissioner is on tape saying otherwise
            Show me da tape

Comment

Show me da tape
              It will be out b4 u know it, dawg

That is, unless the whistleblower cops don't come up missing for some reason before the trial.

Comment

The idea that black people are being hunted is ridiculous.
                And if you want to take it a step further we can talk about The Oakland Riders

Comment

It will be out b4 u know it, dawg

That is, unless the whistleblower cops don't come up missing for some reason before the trial.
                  Lol more invisible evidence. Paranoia is a mental issue that blacks need to deal with as well.

Comment

Make no mistake though. This WILL BE the legacy of the Obama presidency.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      Make no mistake though. This WILL BE the legacy of the Obama presidency.
                      The Abomination of Obama's Nation

Comment

Working...
                      X