Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think its ok to kill black people? WHAT MAKES YOU SAFE???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Im a moron with a criminal history and I never got shot by the cops.

And all the times I've been arrested were for guns.

Once I even had it in my waistband.

Don't resist and don't move and they won't shoot you. 99.9999% of the time.
    lol wtf. I would have never guessed you as having criminal history or even a gun owner just from your internet persona.lol

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
      The cop supposed to just take someones word they have a permit? It doesn't even matter if he did, he had a gun and decided to reach for something. Cops are trained to shoot in that situation. The guy made a ******ed decision and got shot for it.
      Is this a ****ing joke? The cop asked for id and when he went for it they shot him. How the **** are you going to ask for something then kill a man for trying to give it to you? Are you ****ing serious right now?

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
      10 police officers have been shot in Dallas, 3 are dead, and 3 are in a critical condition, they had nothing to do with what happened in Minnesota.

My thoughts and prays are with them police officers and their families.
      I never said this was ok or acceptable. But if the cops continue to kill for no reason the people will take it in their own hands. Im not justifying it but something has got to change. NOBODY should be murdered for no reason. All of this could have easily been prevented.

No one thinks killing black ppl is ok.

But the black community has to look within itself as well instead of just crying about cops and the white man.

Blacks have killed more black ppl in America than cops and kkk and whoever else all combined.
      Everybody knows they need to do something about Chicago, probably get the military involved but that literally had absolutely nothing to ****ing do with 2 black men getting shot who were absolutely NO THREAT. Sure the Lousiana man resisted and im not defending that. The problem is HE WAS RESTRAINED and they still killed him.

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
      I wouldn't bother with these dumb f.ucks... They think it's about blm when it's about police brutality...
      Thank you.

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Black Americans have a bad reputation almost all over the world and especially in America. That's why nobody cares that this is happening. If cops were gunning down white people the whole system would be overhauled because white people have power. Black people have no power that's why this keeps happening.

The "Justice," system is a major part of North American society and it all starts with cops making arrests which keeps the money flowing in other areas like prisons, courts, lawyers, etc. White america isnt going to crack down on a major pipeline of their economy because 500 black guys get killed out of 300 million.

It's ****ed up but its never going to change and it definitely won't start affecting other races. It's happening to black people because they're hated and have no power.
      This is the most accurate thing ive read all day. Its exactly wjy weed isnt legal. The medicine industry makes to much money giving people synthetic heroin. So they are in no rush to legalize a harmless drug because ots all about money and power. Plus its one less thing they could arrest somebody for.

Cops have killed about 600 ppl this year in america.

A lil over 100 were black.

Care to guess who the other 450-500 were?

Whites.

But no one gave a crap.

Cops kill a white, latino, asian, etc. and no one gives a crap.

The only time ppl care are when the person killed is black tbh.
      Unless you know EVERY SINGLE FACT ABOUT EVERY ONE OF THOSE CASES thats an extremely irrelevant fact. Alot of those were idiots who had a death wish. There is no denying that. Most of them probably did have intentions to harm others and it might of been there only option but im talking about 2 cases were 2 black men didnt have to die. And shouldnt have died but did, FOR NO REASON

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
      just don't be a moron and you won't get shot. If you're a law abiding citizen with no criminal history and don't resist arrest, you have a better chance of winning a lottery then getting shot by a cop.
      YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY IGNORING THE MINNESOTA CASE TO FULFILL YOUR OWN PERSONAL RACIST AGENDA. Its beyond ****ing annoying. Watch that video and then get back to me. **** watch that Alton sterling video as well and tell me he wasnt completely restrained before they killed him.

You sir are the ****ing idiot trying to generalize and condone MURDER.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
        that's actually not true here in L.A.

they only come around the extremely violent gang territories if they are looking for a particular individual to snatch up, or if they get a call. they NEVER routinely go to these areas on their own intuition.
        If they get a call you say? That should be daily for the 2nd largest city in the country don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
          If they get a call you say? That should be daily for the 2nd largest city in the country don't you think?
          i didn't mean the entire LA...i meant the gang areas like certain areas in compton, watts, central ect.

and no, people don't call the cops there that often. they know as well as the cops do that nothing can be done. the drug dealers and gang bangers have a system to know when they are coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
            Every one of these stories about cops shooting black people involves the black person doing stupid **** that gets them shot. I've got a gun officer i'm just going to reach.... bang, bang, bang.
            Pretty much this^^^^^^^^^^

Criminal thugs are the ones getting shot down,, by cops or by each other..

I don't live in fear of cops, I'm not a pathetic slug of a human being,, I actually contribute to society...

Let me know when the cops start gunning down black doctors, lawyers, teachers, engineers, etc at an alarming rate

This is just Darwinism playing itself out..

Comment

Don't resist and don't move and they won't shoot you. 99.9999% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY IGNORING THE MINNESOTA CASE TO FULFILL YOUR OWN PERSONAL RACIST AGENDA. Its beyond ****ing annoying. Watch that video and then get back to me. **** watch that Alton sterling video as well and tell me he wasnt completely restrained before they killed him.

You sir are the ****ing idiot trying to generalize and condone MURDER.
                I'm not ignoring anything. Alton Sterling threatened someone with his gun that's why the police were called and when the cops came he resisted arrest. He is also a pedo and a dead beat dad. Who the **** cares that he got shot?
                And I almost shed a tear for the Castile murder except that idiot ranted about hating ****sexuals and jews so really I could care less about that too.

When I see a truly innocent person(black, white, latino, Asian...)get shot, I'll join the protest. Otherwise I will continue posting and trying to figure out why everyone is so outraged over lowly morons getting what they've been looking for their whole lives.

Comment

I'm not ignoring anything. Alton Sterling threatened someone with his gun that's why the police were called and when the cops came he resisted arrest. He is also a pedo and a dead beat dad. Who the **** cares that he got shot?
                  And I almost shed a tear for the Castile murder except that idiot ranted about hating ****sexuals and jews so really I could care less about that too.

When I see a truly innocent person(black, white, latino, Asian...)get shot, I'll join the protest. Otherwise I will continue posting and trying to figure out why everyone is so outraged over lowly morons getting what they've been looking for their whole lives.
                  don't see anything wrong here....

Comment

Seriously? By this logic everyone who has committed a crime or has called somebody a f@@g, cracker, N word, or whatever should be put to death.

People can change and EVERY life is precisous. Hell one of my favorite books i read in Juvey was a book about this white guy from the streets of New York who was a gang member but turned his life over to God.

Since you wanna take lives so bad or see them taken, what makes you better then all the other scum bags who actually do it?

Comment

Ok i lied he was rican. The cover was torn off the book that i actually read but thats beside the point. If this man can change anybody can. Alot of people just dont want too.

Comment

Working...
                      X