No announcement yet.

Breaking News: California gang members charged in attacks targeting blacks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    actually no... it was a crip hood in LA that started this whole black vs brown thing.. ECC (eastcoast crips) were rumored to have robbed one of their drug connection which were from a hispanic gang (F-13). this was what started all the black on brown shootings and murders.
    What set you claim?

Comment

actually no... it was a crip hood in LA that started this whole black vs brown thing.. ECC (eastcoast crips) were rumored to have robbed one of their drug connection which were from a hispanic gang (F-13). this was what started all the black on brown shootings and murders.
      i never said it was the piru's that started the black vs brown thing, i just said that them two are the ones that go at it the hardest. there are some notable crip and sureno beef like you mentioned, F13 and ECC are a prime example.

Comment

Nah it started from prison

The black vs brown in la started to get heated early 1990s after the riots.

Thats when the Mexican Mafia started to flex it's muscle on the streets.

Sureno peace treaties, San fernando valley, l.a., Harbor area, East los, sgv, oc

Greenlight on tagging crews

Greenlight on asian gangs

Gangs had to collect from dealers in their neighborhoods, pay taxes

Most got with the program except a few, most notably the Maravillas

No more mexican hoods claiming crips or bloods

Blacks in Mexican gangs who don't ride sureno in prison were attacked

They used "blacks" as an excuse to organize on the streets. In reality the Mexican Mafia was organizing to get money from the streets

All that ecc vs f13, Piru vs cvtf, bloods vs. 18th St came later. For various reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Where do you work the county jail?
          At a state prison in the northern half of the state

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            At a state prison in the northern half of the state
            Cali?

Which one?

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              I have rollin 20's pirus, Rollin 60's crips, 105 crips, 18 street, and few Nortenos in my building at work. I told my south siders I'm going to learn all their nicknames. They said I'd never figure them out...I'm at about 50% right now lol
              you work in a prison in the pc yard???

all those you mentions are suppose to be enemies.... but their working side by side at your job? lol.....

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                What set you claim?
                abc gang cuh!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                  i never said it was the piru's that started the black vs brown thing, i just said that them two are the ones that go at it the hardest. there are some notable crip and sureno beef like you mentioned, F13 and ECC are a prime example.
                  bloods/piru vs SS was never on the same level as crips vs SS in LA county.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    Nah it started from prison

The black vs brown in la started to get heated early 1990s after the riots.

Thats when the Mexican Mafia started to flex it's muscle on the streets.

Sureno peace treaties, San fernando valley, l.a., Harbor area, East los, sgv, oc

Greenlight on tagging crews

Greenlight on asian gangs

Gangs had to collect from dealers in their neighborhoods, pay taxes

Most got with the program except a few, most notably the Maravillas

No more mexican hoods claiming crips or bloods

Blacks in Mexican gangs who don't ride sureno in prison were attacked

They used "blacks" as an excuse to organize on the streets. In reality the Mexican Mafia was organizing to get money from the streets

All that ecc vs f13, Piru vs cvtf, bloods vs. 18th St came later. For various reasons.
                    nah bruh... la eme pushed the issue yes! but the beef started when east coast crip members robbed a big load of drugs from the mexicans. thats when la eme pushed for all southern mexicans in LA to go at it with the blacks. there was always race tensions/riots in prison betyeen mexicans and blacks BUT im talking about taking it to the streets. this didnt happen until the ECC robbed the drug connection. prison politics helped add more fuel to the fire.

Comment

you work in a prison in the pc yard???

all those you mentions are suppose to be enemies.... but their working side by side at your job? lol.....
                      Enemies get along in prison for the most part

Gangs don't mean anything in prison it's about race

Comment

Working...
                      X