No announcement yet.

Breaking News: California gang members charged in attacks targeting blacks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Can you please decipher what this piru said? he said ya mean ya mean fell me fell me? you know what set he from you been in that hood tago?
    yup, those cats are from inglewood family bloods. i think they are a subset of NHP the rapper mack 10 claims that hood too i think. inglewood is majority crip but they are the largest piru gang in inglewood.

he also talks about beefing with ese's and how he got ran over while he was flamed up on a bike. meaning he was showing his colors by wearing a bunch of red so he was a target.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
      yup, those cats are from inglewood family bloods. i think they are a subset of NHP the rapper mack 10 claims that hood too i think. inglewood is majority crip but they are the largest piru gang in inglewood.

he also talks about beefing with ese's and how he got ran over while he was flamed up on a bike. meaning he was showing his colors by wearing a bunch of red so he was a target.
      Look at this Asian boy in a black gang lol, dude is puerto rican, irish and Korean

Comment

Look at this Asian boy in a black gang lol, dude is puerto rican, irish and Korean

yea it's rare but they out there.

a lot of samoans are bloods too. i remember mack 10 came out with some whack ass samoan rappers in his gang and some from carson. let me find the video.

here:

Comment

damn, did that ese cross them out or was he tagging and they crossed his **** out? i'm surprised they didn't hit him up for tagging in their hood. weak ass gang.

i saw a video one time, i think it was from streetgangs or maybe it was one of those hood documentary things where some bald mexican was walking thru a piru hood while they were interviewing them and they jumped him but after he said that he had a pass in that hood they let him go. it was nerve wrecking to watch. he was so close to getting stomped out on camera. they only landed some punches though.
          Last edited by Tago Nang Tago; 07-10-2016, 01:46 PM.

Comment

yea it's rare but they out there.

a lot of samoans are bloods too. i remember mack 10 came out with some whack ass samoan rappers in his gang and some from carson. let me find the video.

here:

LOL I remember Boo Ya Tribe, man Samoans are interesting, a lot of the look like Overweight Filipinos but with kinky hair, Some somoans look black, but usually they look like giant big filipinos.

I remember in Hawaii a lot of the Hawaaiins were actually overweight filipinos.

I heard Samoans hate Filipinos though is this true?

Comment

I have rollin 20's pirus, Rollin 60's crips, 105 crips, 18 street, and few Nortenos in my building at work. I told my south siders I'm going to learn all their nicknames. They said I'd never figure them out...I'm at about 50% right now lol

Comment

LOL I remember Boo Ya Tribe, man Samoans are interesting, a lot of the look like Overweight Filipinos but with kinky hair, Some somoans look black, but usually they look like giant big filipinos.

I remember in Hawaii a lot of the Hawaaiins were actually overweight filipinos.

I heard Samoans hate Filipinos though is this true?
                i honestly couldn't tell you, i only know one samoan dude and we're cool.
                Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                I have rollin 20's pirus, Rollin 60's crips, 105 crips, 18 street, and few Nortenos in my building at work. I told my south siders I'm going to learn all their nicknames. They said I'd never figure them out...I'm at about 50% right now lol
                it's easy

smoker, joker, toker, sniper, snoop, snoopy, droopy, loopy, shark, ace, wicked, danger, loco, guero, gringo, conejo, cuete, spider, klever, trouble, scrap, scrappy, el negro, negrito muyago. el and lil can be used as well.
                Last edited by Tago Nang Tago; 07-10-2016, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Where do you work the county jail?

Comment

Cali dudes is making "snort" sounds "meow" sounds in their slang now?

WTF is that ****? Y'all neggas is too eccentric for me... And I thought the south was ******ed..

Cali gangsters sounding like bugs bunny, smh, what the hell is this world coming to...
                    Last edited by AddiX; 07-10-2016, 04:36 PM.

Comment

actually in compton they put up a decent fight from what i hear on the streets.

FTP and TTP were getting their **** pushed in by CVTF but finally stopped taking there **** and fought back and reclaimed some of their hoods. surenos and piru's been going at it for years though, the crips seem to stay out of it. almost all the tagging u see in mexican hoods always have bK pK. sometimes nK if they are really on that race ****.
                      actually no... it was a crip hood in LA that started this whole black vs brown thing.. ECC (eastcoast crips) were rumored to have robbed one of their drug connection which were from a hispanic gang (F-13). this was what started all the black on brown shootings and murders.

Comment

Working...
                      X