Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL "tall athletic guys with good cardio and high vertical leaps" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tago is alexkid. Also, mucking fuslims and WAR cops. Oh, Hillary investigation reopened. Ummm what else before I call it a night? Oh yeah...TRUMP 2016

Comment

top flight security, fam!

Comment

I agree, I hate seeing all these basketball threads, it's such a **** sport. Theirs an official NBA thread they can post all their basketball **** in.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          Needs more ball dribbling, bloated multi-million dollar contracts, and dorky white guys dressed in jerseys like they're actually a part of the team.

I hate when some idiot refers to his favorite team as "we." Like "we just won the championships yo! We did it!"

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            I agree, I hate seeing all these basketball threads, it's such a **** sport. Theirs an official NBA thread they can post all their basketball **** in.
            I don't get why the mods don't just all merge them to there and hand out swift bans when knuckleheads keep making redundant repetitive threads. Some better moderation would improve the Lounge quality instantly.

Last edited by Weltschmerz; 07-08-2016, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
              i'd rather see NBA stuff than the stupid ass sports they play in the UK
              Luckily we are smart enough to understand the concept of a master thread...

Comment

will jhyrone doe be the next jordan? is literally 95% of basketball threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  I don't get why the mods don't just all merge them to there and hand out swift bans when knuckleheads keep making redundant repetitive threads. Some better moderation would improve the Lounge quality instantly.

Agreed, Boston guy or whoever needs to start merging the threads into the official NBA thread, and repeat offenders get a ban.

Comment

Brush is gonna interpret this as a call for more basketball threads

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

I hate when some idiot refers to his favorite team as "we." Like "we just won the championships yo! We did it!"
                      I hate people like that. Even when I lived in Philly and supported all the local teams I would've never had the audacity to try to take credit for wining a championship in the NBA, NFL, or MLB.

Thankfully, all of my hometown teams sucked massive amounts of dick, so I never had to worry about even winning 25 games, let alone winning the championship.

Useless dorks with nothing else to take pride in are the only people who take pride in things they had nothing to do with accomplishing. Doesn't matter if you're taking pride in your skin tone, your country of birth, your local sports team, or your children's spelling bee performance : You're a ****ing loser.

Comment

Working...
                      X