No announcement yet.

Jesse Williams Powerful BET speech and Viacom's race to erase it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    you are confusing empathizing with shameless attention whoring grandstanding.

which is what jesse williams is doing.

that guy grew up rich, privileged, and sheltered. i seriously doubt he ever experienced REAL RACISM.

He's half black. So yes, he experienced racism.You're too demented and ignorant to understand that but it doesn't change the facts.
    Last edited by joseph5620; 07-14-2016, 08:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      [/B]

He's half black So yes, he experienced racism.You're too demented and ignorant to understand that but it doesn't change the facts.
      first of all,

what is your ethnic make up?

second of all,

just because one is half anything, doesnt mean he experienced racism jesus fookin chirst.....

Comment

first of all,

what is your ethnic make up?

second of all,

just because one is half anything, doesnt mean he experienced racism jesus fookin chirst.....

Keep talking. This is funny.

Comment

you are confusing empathizing with shameless attention whoring grandstanding.

which is what jesse williams is doing.

that guy grew up rich, privileged, and sheltered. i seriously doubt he ever experienced REAL RACISM.
          His parents were teachers(how wealthy could they be) and because he did AA studies he learned the difficulties that caused some blacks(not your "pull up bootstraps" type) to be at a disadvantage in this country.

Comment

Keep talking. This is funny.
            1. so you're not gonna tell me what your ethnic make up is huh? ill just assume you're another self hating white man. how ironic huh?
            2. i figured that. coward.
            3. keep pretending to laugh. coward.

Comment

1. so you're not gonna tell me what your ethnic make up is huh? ill just assume you're another self hating white man. how ironic huh?

Comment

so you wanna private message people about my ethnic make up but you dont even have the balls to say what you are?

and you think im the one who is afraid to be outed (despite the fact that most oldschool posters already know what iam)?

talk about irony.

keep pretending to laugh.

fraud ass, hypocrite ass coward.

Comment

so you wanna private message people about my ethnic make up but you dont even have the balls to say what you are?

and you think im the one who is afraid to be outed (despite the fact that most oldschool posters already know what iam)?

talk about irony.

he lives in calabasas, california. The median income is like 150,000 mostly 90 percent white people, like a handful of black people live there unless they are rich celebrities. I pass thru calabas all the time when i go to ventura and the santa Barbara area, and i only seen a few black guys, one of them that i saw when i was there getting some fast food and gas before going back on the freeway was
                  Nfl player who retired keyshawn johnson with his white girlfriend driving a prius and the others were UPS workers dropping off mail. So this guy grew up privledged.

Comment

talk about irony.

Comment

It doesn't matter what Joseph's ethnic back round is, just like it doesn't matter what Jesse Williams ethnic backround is as long as they're preaching truth.

What does matter is sambo, Heyward Sheppards like yourself who present themselves as saviors all the while being nothing more than Sambo's

Comment

Working...
                      X