Post-Brexit Racism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    and what's wrong with that?

we all know that's what brexi was really all about.

why in the world would you think overruning your nation with third worlders who practice a vile religion like Islam is a good thing?
    Leaving the EU wont stop us from taking in immigration from outside the EU. People from Pakistan, Iraq, Syria, North Africa etc still have the same rights to come here as they did before.

If anything, refugee camps currently set in Calais and Dunkirk will likely be moved over here as quickly as is reasonably possible and we will have to deal with even more migrants than we were before.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      Leaving the EU wont stop us from taking in immigration from outside the EU. People from Pakistan, Iraq, Syria, North Africa etc still have the same rights to come here as they did before.

If anything, refugee camps currently set in Calais and Dunkirk will likely be moved over here as quickly as is reasonably possible and we will have to deal with even more migrants than we were before.
      because of spineless muzzy loving ******s like you and the politicians who support these ass backward mongrels.

brexit vote was a referendum on muzzys and you got your answer.

i believe in the law of the universe, whatever happens happens.

If muslim immigration is not halted or slowed down, we know where that is going to lead.

so embrace your deluded liberal philosophy as the UK becomes the western caliphate.

people deserve the government they want.

if people like you want more muslims so you can feel like like you're not a racist, ENJOY THE MUSLIMS.

WE know what history says about muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
        "Racist" is an interesting word, after all who are the real racists? A person that loves their race, is proud of all it’s accomplishments, wants to live with their own kind and perserve their heritage. Or is a racist someone that is trying to destroy someones heritage through diversity, multiculturalism and race mixing?
        Racist is quite a straight forward word and meaning, which you being rather more straight forward...appear to miss. A racist is someone whom believes a particular race is superior to another.

Jamaica is a ****hole because it is full of blacks.
        You're unequivocally racist then.

I don't want them turning the UK into a ****hole as well. Furthermore, I'd ship you to Jamaica as well for either being non-white or burning coal.
        Yup, definitely caught in the clear 'racist' net there.

Britain conquered half the world without immigrants. We don't f-ing need them. They need us.
        Most of us are immigrants one way or another. We have depended on, and do need immigrants. They've backed, supported, helped build, help fight with and among us for years. Any basic grasp of history and you'd understand that. But expecting a basic grasp of English (ironic) seems a push for you, chap.

The markets are already rebounding.
        Yeah funny that when something reaches record lows, they then go....UP. Weird how that works. Almost if the only real way from a record LOW, is UP. It's how much UP, how long was it down, how much was lost, and how much is the quantitative easing propping up the damage.

Lets see you tackle this one, Xoo, you disgusting human being whom few here would want as a part of their race as your an appalling piece of work.
        Last edited by Kris Silver; 06-28-2016, 05:50 PM.

Comment

keep supporting and loving muzzys.

YOU AND ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY.

best believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            because of spineless muzzy loving ******s like you and the politicians who support these ass backward mongrels.

brexit vote was a referendum on muzzys and you got your answer.

i believe in the law of the universe, whatever happens happens.

If muslim immigration is not halted or slowed down, we know where that is going to lead.

so embrace your deluded liberal philosophy as the UK becomes the western caliphate.

people deserve the government they want.

if people like you want more muslims so you can feel like like you're not a racist, ENJOY THE MUSLIMS.

WE know what history says about muslims.
            You managed to not address a single thing I said.

But you managed to hit your far right buzz word quota for the day though so well done.

Comment

UK (or a rump UK) will still have to take in Canadians as Commonwealth citizens.
              Can't get any worse than that.

Comment

You managed to not address a single thing I said.

But you managed to hit your far right buzz word quota for the day though so well done.
                i am not far right.

this is what you people dont understand. hatred for the islamic faith and those who stupidly support it EXTENDS BEYOND political party lines, it crosses religious and non religious affiliation. it crosses political distinctions.

communism and western democracies have a problem with muslims.

conservatives AND LIBERALS (true liberals like bill maher dont like Islam) have a problem with muslims.

christians, atheists, hindus, have a problem with muslims.....

MUSLIM HATE HAS MANY BEDFELLOWS.

get that through your head.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  my 401K will disagree if you think they're goign to turn around in a day

doubt you even have a 401K, race war.
                  I can get you 9.5% compounded monthly in a MIC fund up here. Extremely stable. Holla at meeeee

Comment

Britain conquered half the world without immigrants. We don't f-ing need them. They need us.
                    Actually, they have for the most part proven to economically benefit to your country. European immigrants pay more taxes than they receive benefits which means they have relieved the burden on UK-born workers while contributing to financing public services.

EU immigrants are on average better educated than natives too and they bring their own educational qualifications whose costs are borne by their respective native countries.

Overall, European immigrants who arrived in the UK since 2000 have contributed more than £20bn to UK public finances between 2001 and 2011:

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/news/news-arti...EU-immigration

Comment

I grew up in Birmingham....I'm white I know a lot of Asians....those white girls being raped are nothing more than damaged girls getting pimped....rape isn't consented....girls don't brag about being raped....try living around different races and cultures before you listen to Britain's first....not telling you what's what i just grew up around what you mentioned

your original quote when in reply to someone elses comment about white girls getting raped by **** gangs its hardly news to anyone after rotherham , rochdale, oxford, calderdale etc that these gangs were after children theres no agenda and also no hiding its happened, it dont excuse innocent people being the target of racist abuse either tho

Comment

Working...
                      X