Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Canelo hate Brits?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm surprised he's not fighting Kell Brook or trying to get Ricky Hatton out of retirement.

I bet Canelo looks like garbage and barely scrapes by Smith. Canelo and his team will claim he was weight drained from cutting to 154.

Then he'll fight at a 156 catchweight in his next fight against Bam Bam Rios or Matthysse.

Comment

he was put on this earth to destroy the white race.

Comment

i feel like i'm one of the last remaining canelo fans.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          I bet the scots love him. Same haircolour.
          I've been talking to some Scots about Canelo and they basically told me that they cannot relate to Canelo because he's sexy, he's strong, he's not a cuck and because he's far more successful than any Scottish person can ever dream of being.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post

Que paso? You hit your head?

Comment

Put a show on for him in your neighbourhood, mang. (neighborhood, Fat Yank).

Just pick out the smallest guy in the three mile radius and give him the job.

Comment

you fools will all change your tune when he takes on GGG in sept of may 2017.

Comment

i feel like england had a lot more love for ali.

Comment

you fools will all change your tune when he takes on GGG in sept of may 2017.
                    More like May 2027.

i feel like england had a lot more love for ali.
                    We've got love, but there's just taking the piss. This is like buying presents for a girl who's offering to put out for months on end, and she's constantly going "I'll give you a shag... next time. In the meantime I'm going to wank off a midget."

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                      More like May 2027.

We've got love, but there's just taking the piss. This is like buying presents for a girl who's offering to put out for months on end, and she's constantly going "I'll give you a shag... next time. In the meantime I'm going to wank off a midget."
                      dude, anthony joshua is about to shine. what do you think of him?

Comment

Working...
                      X