Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Durant signs with the Golden State Warriors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a b1tch ass move. This new age NBA is so b1tch made. The Thunder were more than good enough to win a title. This Dubs team is the most loaded team I've ever seen. This is bad for the league. Competition is good and having an all star team dominating the league is pointless. The league just lost a lot of it's appeal to me.

Comment

• **** KD. he had a good supporting casts in OKC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii it's a wrap already.
        most likely which makes it no fun.. thats why hell be the goat if he pulls it off

regular season just became even more irrelevant

Comment

• Well...Almost everyone is happy.

Comment

• I think it's fake but I wish it was real

Comment

• Wonder how many threads are going to be made about this?

OFFICIAL NBA THREAD BRO

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Aww man

LIL B IS GAY FOR THAT.

I'm gonna bump **** KD.

Comment

If you're a fan of a team in the West, what's the incentive to go to games or watch basketball when, barring injury, it's pretty much certain the Warriors are going to the NBA finals? This is not good for basketball.
                  There is none, the league is dead in terms of interest.

OKC were the only team capable of beating the Warriors out West, Durant just killed Oklahoma as a team and rendered the West a one horse race. OKC are now nothing more than a low playoff contender.

Durant crashed OKC's ship in game 6 against the Warriors, and has jumped ship to leave Westbrook sinking on his own.

Comment

The league is a joke. Durant has no heart or killer instinct. He's supposed to hate the Warriors after what they did to OKC in the playoffs. This is different than Lebron going to Miami, although I hated that move, because Miami wasn't the Cavs rival and knock them out the playoffs the previous year. KD is saying he can't beat the Warriors so he's joining them. smmfh. Now I remember why I only watch a couple games a year.

It's not even about the money because he could've made more money in OKC. This is about him finding the easiest route to a championship. They won one without him and could probably win another without him. There is no need for KD to join this team. This is not good for the league as a whole.
                    Word. Loved watching nba in the early 90s barkley and suns shaq and penny (then kobe), jordan and pippen, gary and kemp, hakeem and rockets, ewing and knics and so on. Never saw anyone leave their team and join bulls because they were unstoppable. Enjoyed watching nba till mid to late 2000s then would only watch playoffs now i dont even watch playoffs or finals (other than this year). KD made the ultimate ***** move in joining his rivals and a team that they were 1 win away from eliminating and going to finals. Can u imagine shaq if shaq would have joined the bulls after the bulls eliminated them 4-0 in conference finals in 96. Na he went to lakers instead and created his own dynasty (he shoulda stayed in orlando with penny they were amazing together). Liked lebron when he got drafted then hated him when he created a dream team in miami. Durant made a ***** move. They better hope their players stay healthy through the season and into the finals or else King James is taking the trophy back to cleveland again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Wonder how many threads are going to be made about this?

OFFICIAL NBA THREAD BRO
                      The next one is about LIL B

Comment

Working...
                      X