Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Can I change my avi yet

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      We eatin' baby
      We puttin the buffet outta business brotha

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        I think what you're seeing is the pu$$ification of society in general with this move. Same reason boxers don't fight each other anymore. People are looking for the easiest paths in life but don't realize success doesn't work that way. No pride anymore.
        Golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          smh This aint nothing like Lebron going to Miami. I'm assuming you're from Boston. Can you imagine Bird going to the Lakers after they lost to them in the finals? Or Isiah going to the Celtics after Bird stole the inbound pass and DJ hit the winning layup? Things like that wasn't even considered. The Pistons became a better team after that loss. That taught them when you have a team down you have to put your foot on their neck and don't let up. The league aint even competitive right now. This isn't good for the league. The reason the NFL is so popular is because people feel their team can win any given Sunday.

Comment

KD wack as ****. Straight ***** move. Gs better hope he doesn't get injured for season cause then LB James taking the Trophy again this next year

Comment

on the bright side.. if cavs win the title next year lebron will probably be the GOAT

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  on the bright side.. if cavs win the title next year lebron will probably be the GOAT
                  boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii it's a wrap already.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Brush going to be spending his 4th of July mad as shit.

Take a deep breath, drink some brew, light off some fireworks.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      smh This aint nothing like Lebron going to Miami. I'm assuming you're from Boston. Can you imagine Bird going to the Lakers after they lost to them in the finals? Or Isiah going to the Celtics after Bird stole the inbound pass and DJ hit the winning layup? Things like that wasn't even considered. The Pistons became a better team after that loss. That taught them when you have a team down you have to put your foot on their neck and don't let up. The league aint even competitive right now. This isn't good for the league. The reason the NFL is so popular is because people feel their team can win any given Sunday.
                      Not just that, GS were the title favourites before Durant signed.

He has literally joined the team regarded as the best in basketball, even without him.

Comment

Working...
                      X