Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Durant signs with the Golden State Warriors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Durant to Warriors = ENCAPSULATES Pathetic Millenial, Cultural Marxist, Entitled Era

Things have really changed in this world....

Sports has a way of mirroring what society has become and Kevin Durant taking the easy way out by joining a team that just won 73 games, has THREE OTHER ALL STARS ALREADY IN PLACE (curry, green, thompson) and went to 7 games in the finals before losing is a microcosm of this CUCK ERA that we are living in where the neo liberal cultural marxist ideology has dishonestly redefined long standing truths in the world and have brainwashed entire new generations of young people by libtard college professors who grew up rich and stoned their entire lives yet they somehow think they know what's right and if you disagree with them you are some bigoted alien hitler....

-Durant to the warriors = Tago Nang Tago's thread of young adults in their 30s still living with their parents. That's what this is. Instead of striking it out on your own, being the main man, earning it the hard and proper way, Durant chose to move back in with his parents, joining a historically loaded team instead of the old school way of doing it under your own terms.

-Durant to warrios = redefining truths like Torture somehow not working anymore because president obama said so and had his CIA lackey nod their heads in agreement.

TORTURE WORKS, IT HAS ALWAYS WORKED, THAT'S WHY ITS TORTURE!!!!

-Durant to Warriors = libtard philosophy of placating a vile religion like Islam.

-Durant to Warriors = affirmative action policies... Pretty much telling certain ethinicities you arent as good as some people hence we need to give you unfair advantages over other ethicities. Durant couldnt do it on his own, so he affirmative actioned his services to the warriors.

-Durant to Warrios = protecting your borders and controlling immigration somehow being racist now. Lets drain the system and continue to take in the worst third world nations have to offer so that we dont look like racist. That's what this era is about, how they look, how their facebook profile looks.... how hot is their instagram??? Am i gonna win poster of the year era???

-Durant to the Warriors = ATTACK ON MASCULINITY ERA
    -Durant to the Warrios = safe space TRIGGERED LIBTARD ERA
    -Durant to the Warriors = BLM movement.....
    -Durant to the Warriors = Western third wave feminism.
    -Durant to the Warriors = FAKE SILICON INFESTED BUTT CHEEKS ERA
    -Durant to the Warriors = SOCIAL MEDIA MILLENNIAL LOOK AT ME ERA
    -Durant to the Warriors = use whatever bathroom you want ERA....

It epitomizes the excess and the repugnant nature of the modern empire.

DISGUSTING.

YOU MAKE ME SICK.

Comment

• Can you imagine these two on the same team? They didn't want to play with each other. They wanted to beat each other

Comment

• Sigh this is the new NBA, **** I miss the days when players were actually tough and wanted to beat each other. Now they just want to stack the deck and overwhelm the competition...just weak

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          I think what you're seeing is the pu$$ification of society in general with this move. Same reason boxers don't fight each other anymore. People are looking for the easiest paths in life but don't realize success doesn't work that way. No pride anymore.
          Agreed good post, people just want things handed to them these days instead of earning things.

Comment

• absolutely worse than lebron james move to miami.

not even close.

if you disagree with me, you agree with chris broussard.

not a good thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Can you imagine these two on the same team? They didn't want to play with each other. They wanted to beat each other

Woulda been amazing but they werent gonna leave their teams n city just for a given title. Whats the point of competition if its a given. Hopefully the cavs or someone can pull off a 2010(i believe it was this year) mavs title win defeating the newly made big 3 in miami.

Comment

• Kevin Durant to the warriors = EUROPEAN UNION, NAFTA, NATO, reverse brexit.

DISGUSTING.

Comment

• Durant to Warriors = Going from chris to Caytlyn Jenner.

Comment

• God damn it this belongs in the NBA thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                      Durant to Warriors = Going from chris to Caytlyn Jenner.
                      thanks for getting it vab.

stay away from MSNBC and liberals. dont forget muzzys.

Comment

Working...
                      X