No announcement yet.

Kevin Durant signs with the Golden State Warriors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
    I heard about a Love deal involving Cousins but that is unlikely. Bron probably will take a paycut because with the cap rising next year, after they pay their penalty, they should be good to go the following year and Bron can get his ridiculous deal next year.

The plan, stop the warriors, and clear the way for Westbrook to the Spurs so he can deny Durant entry into the finals for the rest of his career
    oh wow, well I actually think a cousins-love trade would be beneficial for both teams. Cousins has been unhappy with the kings, and love hasnt really been able to click with cavs like he did with the wolves.

Maybe trading love and either smith or shumpfert and a draft pick, for cousins and a sg or pf would work.

If lebron and others takes pay cuts, and wade softens his demands then that lineup would be able to combat the warriors.

Cousins
    Thompson
    Lebron
    Wade
    Irving

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
        He's one of the few real competitors in the league. Dude is just old school ruthless.
        Yep, hands down my favourite player.

You're getting 100% from him on every possession of every game, he wasn't going to run to OKC's rivals.

Russ was waiting all year to meet Curry and went after him (outplayed him 5-of-7 games) in that series. KD blew it in game 6 and then ran off to join them like a b!tch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
          I love Russ, he just doesn't care. His mentality reminds me of guys like Jordan, Kobe, Payton, etc. Those guys loved to go @ their competition to prove that they're the man.
          Russell Westbrook is an alpha, Kevin Durant is a Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
            kd will play robin to currys batman. kd is pretty self aware and knows this is currys team until consistent play and a championship or two says otherwise. gs is a completely stacked team.

let's see if the cavs make some moves to combat this. i'd want to make a move on joe johnson if that were at all possible.
            KD is a much better player than Curry.

This will be Durant's team within 3 months and stay that way until he leaves. Curry was part of the pitch to bring him on board, clearly he's ok with being the 2nd best player on his team.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post

This will be Durant's team within 3 months and stay that way until he leaves. Curry was part of the pitch to bring him on board, clearly he's ok with being the 2nd best player on his team.

they're both Betas...the Alphas on that team are Klay and Draymond

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post

KD Doesn't think she's better than Curry, that's why she joined up with Stephania

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  Literally me.

To live and die in NorCal

Comment

• So much butt hurt.

KD moved on to a better situation. Period.

Westbrook is free to jack up 35 fucking shots game at a 40% clip and make boneheaded decisions in the 4th quarter with the praise of millions calling him a "real competitor".

Ya'll miss Kobe?

You'll be getting your fix next season watching Westbrook.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                      KD Doesn't think she's better than Curry, that's why she joined up with Stephania
                      Damn boy pass the salt.

Comment

Working...
                      X