Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL Bait Car anyone else watch this on TV? Car Thief caught

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to get a knockoff LV purse, fill it with a snakes, park it and leave it on the passenger seat of my car with the window wide open. Sit back at a distance and what the fun unfold.

There is a similar show where some dudes pretend to leave their cell phone on park benches and bus stops, or fall asleep and have them lifted by someone--bait phone prank. Once the thief gets a short distance away, another guy who is filming it has a remote zapper and the phone lets off a shock. Too funny.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      I think the whole concept of baiting someone into doing a crime that they may otherwise have never committed to be a ridiculous idea tbh. Don't see the point.
      Otherwise have never committed? Cars with doors left open or keys in the ignition aren't exactly bigfoot-rare.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        I would like to get a knockoff LV purse, fill it with a snakes, park it and leave it on the passenger seat of my car with the window wide open. Sit back at a distance and what the fun unfold.

There is a similar show where some dudes pretend to leave their cell phone on park benches and bus stops, or fall asleep and have them lifted by someone--bait phone prank. Once the thief gets a short distance away, another guy who is filming it has a remote zapper and the phone lets off a shock. Too funny.

I love it...

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          I think the whole concept of baiting someone into doing a crime that they may otherwise have never committed to be a ridiculous idea tbh. Don't see the point.
          It's to make criminals think twice before committing the act.

Comment

Working...
          X