Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    my old stomping grounds

Inglewood always up to no good!
    That's cool Hectari. I've been in Watts and Inglewood, and South Central recently. It really is the hood over there, there's black guys barbecuing ribs in the street. Huntington Park/South Gate were my old stomping grounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
      baitcar is a cool show, way too many re-runs though.

but i have trouble believing everything on that show due to the network it's on. it's basically been proven that 95% of the shows on TruTV are fake as hell, including their two top shows "storage wars" and "hardcore pawn". it's not just fake like the maury show, they literally have scrips and have actors and everything. their outbursts and everythign is fake too.

the only cop show that was real (but extremely edited for time-sake and to hide illegal stops) was/is COPS.
      Most "reality TV" is painfully fake but apparently bait car is real:

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/may...-show-20120508

You could also tell it was real just by watching... There were let's say... Certain patterns a Hollywood producer would have made an attempt to modify.
      Last edited by ////; 06-23-2016, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        That's cool Hectari. I've been in Watts and Inglewood, and South Central recently. It really is the hood over there, there's black guys barbecuing ribs in the street. Huntington Park/South Gate were my old stomping grounds.
        So you a Barrio boy? HP is basically little TJ, and SouthGate was like a Mexican suburb its not that bad, Cypress hill is from there man. You are much younger than me though, do they still got Greenspans there?
        Last edited by hectari; 06-23-2016, 09:59 AM.

Comment

So you a Barrio boy? HP had one of the highest aids rates or HIV
          Damn that's crazy.

, and SouthGate was like a Mexican suburb its not that bad, Cypress hill is from there man. You are much younger than me though, do they still got Greenspans there?
          I don't live there anymore so I don't know if greenspans is there. The last time I went there was about 10 years when I was in high school, my aunt bought me a blue Dickies jacket from there.

Comment

The **** she means she "didn't do nothing"? Fat bytch, you just hopped into a car that's not yours. It is called stealing.

Comment

Here is mine.

Comment

ah the old dindu nuffin defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Brujeria View Post
                  Lmao, damn, they got Catchweight King's mama right there.
                  Lol my mom isn't even black you human trash bag

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                    Damn that's crazy.

I don't live there anymore so I don't know if greenspans is there. The last time I went there was about 10 years when I was in high school, my aunt bought me a blue Dickies jacket from there.
                    So you moved to the burbs? Southgate had some fine hynas though, I remember this sexy light skin dark wavy hair mexican chick working at this insurance place near Tweedy she had a nice fit body thick legs butt, and ****, too bad she already had 2 kids and her man was a cholo.

Southgate is funny because when I grew up it used to be all vatos and cholos, then taggers, now all the kids are wearing skinny jeans and skate boards.

Comment

So you moved to the burbs? Southgate had some fine hynas though, I remember this sexy light skin dark wavy hair mexican chick working at this insurance place near Tweedy she had a nice fit body thick legs butt, and ****, too bad she already had 2 kids and her man was a cholo.

Southgate is funny because when I grew up it used to be all vatos and cholos, then taggers, now all the kids are wearing skinny jeans and skate boards.
                      Yeah HP and south gate are too run down. No future there too. I moved from HP to downey, norwalk, and now I live in the inland empire. And there are a lot of women like that. Everytime I see a fine mexican chick I always see her with a cholo. It's rare when I don't. Especially if she has big ******* and a fat ass, it's almost 100 percent that she's with a cholo. I've seen it so many times even to where I moved.

Comment

Working...
                      X